Roleplay Crossovers?

So there must be at least one or two pair of roleplay universes we fantasize about somehow crossing over and being one, with the situations possibly being chaotic and fun. Just like other crossovers can possibly be.

I do think Las Levendas and FTD could make a really chaotic crossover, to be honest, because just imagine the FTD characters’ reaction to their parents in a completely different form xDD I would pay with all my nonexistent money to see a thread for this.

@RPers, what other RPs (or SGs) do you think would actually make a good crossover? Would you make an actual thread just for it?

11 Likes

Las Levendas and Fairytal-ed

Dark and gritty Fairy Tales versus Mentally Stable Fairy Tales

5 Likes

@ForeverAngel Celestia Haven, OK KO, Hazbin, and Gravity Falls

5 Likes

WHEEZE

All chaotic-

CH: Chaotic Lawful
Gravity Falls: Chaotic Neutral
OK KO: Chaotic Evil

4 Likes

Best RP. Still ship Blake and Jemina

3 Likes

THE SHIP THAT NEVER FULLY SAILED :partying_face:

2 Likes

OMGGGG
This would be so awesome :joy: I would love to see that sometime!! Especially the reactions- Plus, Las Levendas seems really awesome-

2 Likes

OMG
@ethereal @SUNFLOWER.FLOW DO THISSSS

2 Likes

I HAVE to see the FCs of FT-

2 Likes

OMG YOU’RE TOO KIND-
The links are on the official RP thread!
There’s quite a few to scroll through but imo it’s entertaining :)))

2 Likes

I just scrolled through the FCs and-
HOW MANY CHARACTERS ARE THERE?!?!

3 Likes

:new_moon_with_face:

Also Peppy here’s the catch—those are not all of the characters yet, I think :star_struck:

2 Likes

Check out Aithne!

2 Likes

I think around 200 as of now :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

This is true XD

1 Like

I’d have made another, but back then I was only doing one character per Rp. Now my most is three. I also couldn’t think of another fairy tale or creature.

1 Like

:flushed:
Also, me is Ava now~

I did!

WHAT THE-

2 Likes

I’m sad the Rp died before I could really Rp with her.

2 Likes

That’s why-
@ethereal BES FREND BRING IT BAC

2 Likes

I also wanted to make the daughter of a Disney character, but wasn’t sure if that would be approved. It was a super good idea, though.

2 Likes