y’all’ll be like those teachers who r like algebra sux, homefry

5 Likes

:eyes:tag her

4 Likes

I like Algebra :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Not the point

3 Likes

We could do this the day before Halloween!

Comic-con time?

5 Likes

How about a day where we celebrate roleplays that are kept alive the longest, mentioned both the ones that were rebooted, revamped and the ones that have sequels and such …

3 Likes

Yes! Character day with the “Who‘s Post Is It Anyway RP” I remembered that happening near the time I started RPing.

More ideas:

An SG holiday
A holiday for RPers
A holiday celebrating Shannii welcoming us here

5 Likes

Put it in the middle of the eff Episode week :joy: Whenever she wrote that “I stand with Episode RPers” blog post

6 Likes

That’s good!

2 Likes

Oooh… let me think up some more for you. I’m sure how far into this you are or if you still need ideas, but I’ll name some more anyway.

• A Mysterious/Puzzling RP/SG day
  • Older character appreciation day (aged 35/40+)
  • Younger character appreciation day (aged 10 and younger)
  • 1x1 RPs
  • RP leader appreciation day
4 Likes

:3 I’m so-so late but that’s alright

@RPers are these all the ideas you have? Because tommorrow I’ll be figuring out dates, and how many holidays we can have, so make sure you’ve posted up with all the ideas you’ll come up with since we won’t look for more holidays until this time next year – if even

7 Likes

Okay, I’ve started working on it and I’m almost done, man I hate procrastination

1 Like

Okay, @katabasis, are you still doing this? 'Cause as this would really help the community and you seem to be busy with our Discord and life. So as this keeps being put off, I was thinking that we could perhaps help you out and take over for you?!

3 Likes

I think you should, Cali!

2 Likes

Hi? :eyes:

4 Likes

:sob: Ahhhhh, I’ve so let this go, I’m so sorry guys. I promise promise promise that you will see everything done by 1/10 . I’ve been dealing with life recently and have been overwhelmed but will get it done.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry. As you seemed busy and never replied, the RP staff have sort of been creating this for 2021 and a doc (for the website) was/is going to be made up over the next two days.

2 Likes