Rollercoaster Tycoon (1) - How to and discussion stuff

When you first start playing this game, there is actually a tutorial for how to do it, which helps the player get acquainted with the controls and gameplay. It shows you how to build attractions and rollercoasters, make paths to each entrance and exit, hiring employees, and all about the finances.

Yes, I know, the graphics didn’t look that great but in my opinion, it was still the best out of all the Rollercoaster Tycoon games.

What was your opinion of the first Rollercoaster Tycoon, @Gamers?

2 Likes

It looks familiar, I think I either played this game or a similar one when I was younger :eyes::eyes:
But I got bored of it really quickly :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

How could you get bored of such a classic though?

1 Like

I have a very short attention span and got distracted by an interesting book and never came back to the game :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHAHA! That’s funny and incredibly cute

1 Like

Gosh I swear I have such odd memories of this game, @Discussions how about you guys?

2 Likes

I used to make so many insane coasters that no one dared to ride.

1 Like

I really wanna play it again… but this version… not 2, 3, or even 4.

1 Like

2 is fine as well, just not 3.

It was fine, sure. But one was the BEST. Just like Zoo Tycoon.

Hmmm I’ve never heard of this game until now. It looks similar to building games I played in the past which a love so maybe I should give this a try and see how it goes xd!. not making any promises but yes.

I just searched it up and found this nice picture of it. :eyes: It does seem interesting and fun.

1 Like

'Tis AMAZING!

1 Like

Very rad!~

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity