What’s your favorite season?

Quinn:
If I had to pick, probably pizza.

Bree:
I’m a summer girl here.

2 Likes

Quinn:

1. What’s up with you and Ricky?
  2. Do you miss Amie? Talking to her normally I mean… well as normal as talking to amie is.
  3. Why did you sleep with his little sister? She’s literally a minor.
  4. Thoughts about Mason? Do you know anything about Mason’s relationship with Paige?
  5. Thoughts about Enrique?
  6. Thoughts about Mateo?
  7. Thoughts about Paige in general?
  8. What are you allergic to?
  9. Best sex you’ve ever had? With Who? How old were you?
  10. How old were you when you lost your V card?
  11. WHat did your sister say about prom when she talked about it?
  12. Did your sister date anyone?
  13. Did you know if your sister lost her V card?
  14. Favorite City?
  15. WHere were you when you left Beryl? Did you miss anyone?
  16. Why were you so mean to Amie when she was little? Now that you know her better - do you regret that?
  17. Thoughts about asking Clara to Prom after Ives just broke her heart?
  18. Thoughts about Anna Pierce being Paige’s mother? Who she thought was her sister?
  19. Who would you say is your closest friend right now?
  20. Do you even go to school or do you just skip?
  21. HOw’s your relationship with your parents?
  22. Your parents aren’t together, but do you have any step parents or step siblings?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Bree,

1. So… how did you lose your leg?
  2. When did you lose it?
  3. Have you ever slept with Enrique Montoya?
  4. Thoughts about Amelia?
  5. Thoughts about Paige?
  6. Are you into girls or guys?
  7. Are you dating?
  8. How’s sex with the leg?
  9. Do you know there’s a picture of you in a bikini in the boys locker room that says something along the lines of “It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t have a leg, she wouldn’t have felt it anyway when I was done bleeping her” indicating that the sex would have been so good that you would have been sore. Thoughts?
    @Littlefeets
1 Like

Quinn, Bree

1. Please tell us your valentine’s list and tell us what you think about the people on there. Thank you.
1 Like

Bree:
So… the roof kinda caved in at my old school and I got hurt pretty bad. My leg just got the worst of it, and with the damage there wasn’t another option besides amputation. You know, if the options are to save me or save my leg, the answer can’t really be my leg.

Bree:
It was what, maybe 4 months ago now?

Bree:
I have not. The guy is hot, but I can’t say there’s even been the chance to.

Bree:
Have you met the girl? She’s gotta be one of the coolest people.

Bree:
A bit of both. I’m more into guys, but it depends on the girl.

Bree:
There’s not anyone I’m dating right now.

Bree:
So… I haven’t actually had sex since I lost my leg. I was in the hospital for a while, and even after I had my uncle practically watching my every move… You know how parents are, you scare them half to death by having your school building try to kill you and they don’t want to let you out of their sight again…

Bree:
Woaaah. I don’t know whether to feel flattered, or put off by that… so, yeah…

Bree:
So, first on my list was someone named Cynric, and I don’t actually know who he is…
Then a guy named Elio, and again I don’t know him.
The third guy on there was Enrique, and at least he’s not a complete stranger because I am friends with Raph.
Then, the last two I also can’t really say anything about since I don’t know them. A girl named Mia, and one named Lenora.

Quinn:
I don’t know, I guess. I got used to her being around.

Quinn:
What does any teenage girl talk about when she’s thinking about senior prom? Especially with when our birthday is.

Quinn:
She had dated.

Quinn:
She did.

Quinn:
Tree nuts.

Quinn:
I was in Chicago with my mom. Of course I did. I missed being around everyone I spent my childhood with all the time, especially my sister, but I still came back to Beryl to visit often.

Quinn:
I don’t know, I just was I guess. She was just my sister’s friend. I can’t change that now, so what does it matter.

Quinn:
Clara could use some fun after that.

Quinn:
It’s… I don’t even know how crazy that is.

Quinn:
I don’t f^^king know.

Quinn:
I go enough.

Quinn:
As fine as it can be I guess. I’m not close with them, but I guess I have more of a relationship with my mom, and my dad needed me when I came back to Beryl, to not just be the only one in the house.

Quinn:
Hell no. I know my mom has gone out with a couple guys, and Finch told me how dad had gone on some dates, but both of my parents are very single.

Both (I just have to do this):

1. What does your perfect day look like?
  2. What does your normal day look like?

Bree:

1. Do you miss your old school?
  2. Are you having fun in your new school with pretentious kids?
  3. Do you know any students who had to transfer with you? Like Katie? What do you think about her?
  4. What are you doing on Valentine’s day? What did your Valentine’s day look like last year?
1 Like

Quinn:
Why should I tell you?

Quinn:
Wouldn’t you like to know.

Quinn:
Probably Chicago I guess.

Bree:
Yeah, I kinda do. But, its more of missing being in the place I thought I would be finishing high school. The familiarity of everything and seeing the same people every day.

Bree:
I am liking C high so far overall, and dad told me what to expect going into it, since that’s where him and auntie Sadie went for their senior year. Overall its not bad though, and I’ve got friends there, and my cousin, too so that makes things easier in a way.

Bree:
Not many of us transferred here, but I definitely know Katie cat. She’s super great and we are really good friends.

Bree:
I don’t really have plans at this point, so we’ll see how things go, but maybe I’ll head to the beach after school. Last year I think I was just chilling, hanging out with friends.

Why wouldn’t you?

which is why I’m asking

then go back

1 Like

Quinn:

• Who would you name the most responsible for your sisters death?
  • Do you think they should pay for it? If so, how?
1 Like

Quinn,

Would you sleep with Isabella again?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Quinn:
Annie f^^king Williams.

Quinn:
Of course she should pay for it, and I don’t f^^king know how, but she has to.

Quinn:
Maybe. I guess we’ll see.

1 Like

Oop

So quinn,

1 Like
  1. What did annie do?
  2. How do you know it’s her?
  3. Were you two ever friends?
  4. Did you two ever boink?
  5. Do you find her attractive?

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

:triumph:

THE MONTOYA BROTHERS WILL KILL YOU

1 Like

EVEN DIEGO

1 Like

AND DIEGO COULDN’T HURT A FLY

1 Like

Quinn:
Finch called me just before, she said how she was going to help Annie with some s^^t and it got her killed. She died because she was trying to f^^king help Annie.

Quinn:
Annie was always Finch’s friend, not mine.

Quinn:
What does that even f^^king matter

1 Like