RP Character Question Thread - Bree & Quinn

This week, the question thread will feature two characters from the Blue Royalty: New Blood RP! The characters for this week’s question thread are, Bree Monroe & Altair Quinn Castillo!

Both characters were made by me so feel free to tag me with questions!

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Then join the group tag and ask at least 2 questions this week.

@RPQuestions @NewBlood you may be interested in learning more about these characters

3 Likes

Quinn why you such a btch to Paige? Leave her alone, she doesn’t want to fck you @Littlefeets

1 Like

Quinn:
What does it f^^king matter? I saw her trying to do gymnastics, but that was stupid of her to do, and I wasn’t just going to let her do that.

1. How were you and Paige even friends in the first place? You’re like, totally incompatible.
  2. Ever thought about having sex with Paige?
  3. You think you could even handle paige in bed?
  4. Why didn’t you visit Paige in the hospital?
  5. Do you have… any friends?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Quinn, how would you react if someone called you by your first name instead of calling you Quinn?

Bree, is there something that you used to love, but can’t do since you lost your leg?

1 Like

Quinn:
When we met we just got along. What does it really matter now?

Quinn:
I mean, I can’t say I’ve never thought of it.

Quinn:
It’s not a matter of if I could handle her, its whether or not I would want to.

Quinn:
You say that like she wanted me there.

Quinn:
Yeah. I do.

1 Like

Really? I don’t think you could if you tried.

1 Like

Quinn,

1. So you slept with Amelia like a month ago and she texted you a really cryptic text indicating that she was STD free. Thoughts?
  2. Have you talked to amie since?
  3. Did the… marks heal up?
  4. WHYD you sleep with her idiot?
  5. Would you consider amie a friend? At the very least, you two were getting closer when things went topsy turby
  6. So phoebes on your valentines list. Thoughts?
  7. Who are you going to ask to the prom? Phoebe?
  8. Are you going to try to talk to amie?
  9. Rumor has it you slept with Isabella montoya?
  10. Aren’t you afraid that Ricky will be upset? Isn’t he a friend?
  11. Did your sister ever say anything about prom?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Quinn:
I f^^king hate when people call me by my first name. Everyone knows I go by Quinn.

Bree:
Call my self a human being. Cause you know, I’m basically part robot now, so… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But really, I loved volleyball, but… that one’s kinda not easy to do with a prosthetic. And rock climbing, I didn’t do that many time, but it was so fun and it really kinda sucks that I can’t really. Doesn’t mean I can’t at least try to find a way.

Quinn:.
It would just be more trouble than it would be worth.

Quinn:
Uh, yeah. And good for her I guess.

Quinn:
She has been actively avoiding me.

Quinn:
Yeah

Quinn:
I was f^^king wasted that night and didn’t know what I was doing.

Quinn:
I… I don’t know. I guess I got used to her being around I guess.

1 Like

Quinn:
It’s interesting. Phoebe is my type.

Quinn:
I don’t know who I’m going to ask to prom yet.

Quinn:
And if I did?

Quinn:
I didn’t cross any line that he wouldn’t.

Quinn:
I mean, she had talked about prom before, but she’d been talking about it since freshman year.

1 Like

I have no idea what’s happened so…

Quinn:
What’s your favorite food?

Bree:
What’s your favorite season?

Quinn:
If I had to pick, probably pizza.

Bree:
I’m a summer girl here.

2 Likes

Quinn:

1. What’s up with you and Ricky?
  2. Do you miss Amie? Talking to her normally I mean… well as normal as talking to amie is.
  3. Why did you sleep with his little sister? She’s literally a minor.
  4. Thoughts about Mason? Do you know anything about Mason’s relationship with Paige?
  5. Thoughts about Enrique?
  6. Thoughts about Mateo?
  7. Thoughts about Paige in general?
  8. What are you allergic to?
  9. Best sex you’ve ever had? With Who? How old were you?
  10. How old were you when you lost your V card?
  11. WHat did your sister say about prom when she talked about it?
  12. Did your sister date anyone?
  13. Did you know if your sister lost her V card?
  14. Favorite City?
  15. WHere were you when you left Beryl? Did you miss anyone?
  16. Why were you so mean to Amie when she was little? Now that you know her better - do you regret that?
  17. Thoughts about asking Clara to Prom after Ives just broke her heart?
  18. Thoughts about Anna Pierce being Paige’s mother? Who she thought was her sister?
  19. Who would you say is your closest friend right now?
  20. Do you even go to school or do you just skip?
  21. HOw’s your relationship with your parents?
  22. Your parents aren’t together, but do you have any step parents or step siblings?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Bree,

1. So… how did you lose your leg?
  2. When did you lose it?
  3. Have you ever slept with Enrique Montoya?
  4. Thoughts about Amelia?
  5. Thoughts about Paige?
  6. Are you into girls or guys?
  7. Are you dating?
  8. How’s sex with the leg?
  9. Do you know there’s a picture of you in a bikini in the boys locker room that says something along the lines of “It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t have a leg, she wouldn’t have felt it anyway when I was done bleeping her” indicating that the sex would have been so good that you would have been sore. Thoughts?
    @Littlefeets
1 Like

Quinn, Bree

1. Please tell us your valentine’s list and tell us what you think about the people on there. Thank you.
1 Like

Bree:
So… the roof kinda caved in at my old school and I got hurt pretty bad. My leg just got the worst of it, and with the damage there wasn’t another option besides amputation. You know, if the options are to save me or save my leg, the answer can’t really be my leg.

Bree:
It was what, maybe 4 months ago now?

Bree:
I have not. The guy is hot, but I can’t say there’s even been the chance to.

Bree:
Have you met the girl? She’s gotta be one of the coolest people.

Bree:
A bit of both. I’m more into guys, but it depends on the girl.

Bree:
There’s not anyone I’m dating right now.

Bree:
So… I haven’t actually had sex since I lost my leg. I was in the hospital for a while, and even after I had my uncle practically watching my every move… You know how parents are, you scare them half to death by having your school building try to kill you and they don’t want to let you out of their sight again…

Bree:
Woaaah. I don’t know whether to feel flattered, or put off by that… so, yeah…

Bree:
So, first on my list was someone named Cynric, and I don’t actually know who he is…
Then a guy named Elio, and again I don’t know him.
The third guy on there was Enrique, and at least he’s not a complete stranger because I am friends with Raph.
Then, the last two I also can’t really say anything about since I don’t know them. A girl named Mia, and one named Lenora.

Quinn:
I don’t know, I guess. I got used to her being around.

Quinn:
What does any teenage girl talk about when she’s thinking about senior prom? Especially with when our birthday is.

Quinn:
She had dated.

Quinn:
She did.

Quinn:
Tree nuts.

Quinn:
I was in Chicago with my mom. Of course I did. I missed being around everyone I spent my childhood with all the time, especially my sister, but I still came back to Beryl to visit often.

Quinn:
I don’t know, I just was I guess. She was just my sister’s friend. I can’t change that now, so what does it matter.

Quinn:
Clara could use some fun after that.

Quinn:
It’s… I don’t even know how crazy that is.

Quinn:
I don’t f^^king know.

Quinn:
I go enough.

Quinn:
As fine as it can be I guess. I’m not close with them, but I guess I have more of a relationship with my mom, and my dad needed me when I came back to Beryl, to not just be the only one in the house.

Quinn:
Hell no. I know my mom has gone out with a couple guys, and Finch told me how dad had gone on some dates, but both of my parents are very single.

Both (I just have to do this):

1. What does your perfect day look like?
  2. What does your normal day look like?

Bree:

1. Do you miss your old school?
  2. Are you having fun in your new school with pretentious kids?
  3. Do you know any students who had to transfer with you? Like Katie? What do you think about her?
  4. What are you doing on Valentine’s day? What did your Valentine’s day look like last year?
1 Like