RP Character Questions Thread - Akame Nakomoto

This week, the question thread will feature a character from the Mystic Lake Academy RP! The character for this week’s question thread is, Akame Nakomoto!

This character was made by @Ouijaloveletters, so feel free to tag her with the questions for her character!

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Join the group tag, then ask at least a question this week.

@RPQuestions @MysticLakeRP you may be interested in learning more about this character!

Sorry this one was a day late! It will stay open until next Saturday though!

1 Like
  • Have they ever been been caught in a lie?
  • Do they despise anything or anyone?
  • What berry is their favourite?
  • If a hotdog fell on the floor, would they still eat it?
  • Do they want to be married one day?
1 Like

No, I have not. I rarely lie, and if I had, I covered it up.
No, not unless you get on my bad side.
Cherries! I love them, and the Sakura trees are so pretty!
Hmmm…I haven’t really eaten American food very much, but maybe…it depends on how dirty it is.
I’m not sure…my mother never had good experiences with that…don’t ask.

2 Likes

Favourite place in the world?
Song that you relate to the most?
Favourite quote?

Hmmm…I really like the Koi pond back at home. It’s so calming.
Haha, probably Gimme Chocolate by BabyMetal. It’s in my native language, and I love chocolate!
Probably “We’re fools wether we dance or not, so we might as well dance”. That’s a Japanese proverb.

Thoughts on the academy so far?
Opinion on the weather since you’ve arrived?
Are you looking forward to the Blood Moon Ball?

I really like the school so far! I’m so happy that they have Japanese food! My roommate is really cool too.
The weather appears to be getting worse, which is worrying…I’m sure we’ll be fine, though!
Oh, yes! I can’t wait to get dressed up and have fun. I’ve never been to a dance before, so I’m kinda nervous.

1 Like

Do you already have what you’re going to wear planned?
Are you going with a date?
The ball is still done in the same ways it has been for the past couple hundred years, do you think it should be modernized or kept traditional?

I haven’t been able to go out. I think Minerva and I were going to, but I’m not so sure with the weather. I do have some nice kimonos though…those aren’t really made for dancing, though…
I mean, Minerva is the only person I e met here, so…maybe.
I think it’s good to honor tradition, but to also be flexible. If you aren’t flexible, you’ll break.

1 Like

What scares you most?

1 Like

Scaring someone. I’m sure you know the legend of my mom? Well, I can do that too. I’m afraid it’ll stop me from making friends…

You are attending a school full of monsters, do you really think they would be scared off?

1 Like

Well, I see your point…I can get kind of violent when angry, but I’ll think things will be ok…I hope…I just want to make friends.

1 Like

Thoughts on vampires?
Are there any creatures you hope to not come across at the school?

I think vampires are cool! It’s awesome how they can run super fast. I’ve never met one, but they seem friendly…I think. Hmmm…that’s a good question. I just hope I don’t run into anyone too hostile.

1 Like

Closed as the week is up. Check out the current week’s thread