RP Character Questions Thread - Amelia & Phoebe

This week, the question thread will feature two characters from the Blue Royalty: New Blood RP! The characters for this week’s question thread are, Amelia & Phoebe Taylor-DeLoughrey!

Amelia was made by @benitz786 and Phoebe was made by @astxrism so feel free to tag them with questions!

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Then join the group tag and ask at least 2 questions this week.

@RPQuestions @NewBlood you may be interested in learning more about these characters

6 Likes

Oooh

1 Like

Phebes,

Your mom has been in beryl for 4 months and left your dad because she doesn’t love him anymore. Thoughts? Oh also Amelia’s known about this.

@astxrism

1 Like

we’re not doing that :angry:

1 Like

Says who?

I say we are

1 Like

Phebes,

1. takes big breath "SOOOOoo Shay, Zoe, Aidan, Grayson, Ethan, AND Sophia are your cousins. Rate them from best to worst and NO don’t give me the “i can’t do that” shiz. GIVE IT TO ME

@astxrism

1 Like

Where Kaya at

1 Like

She cousin

1 Like

irrelevant

1 Like

Amie, hi

• How are you?
  • What are you doing in your free time? Nothing illegal?
  • Are you hiding something?
  • I know you are… what are you hiding?
  • You don’t have to tell me, I know. How dare you do something like that?
  • Are you not ashamed?
1 Like

Hmph

Hey girlies thoughts about

1. Rad cousin Kaya
  2. Vc
  3. Jp
  4. Raphael
  5. Olivia
2 Likes

For both

1.) What is your favorite meal?
2.) Favorite animal?
3.) If you were a super - hero, what powers would you want?
4.) Favorite family memory?

2 Likes

“I’m…good. Why am I being interviewed again? I don’t remember signing a release form for this information… when did I agree to this… PHOEBE DID YOU SIGN US UP FOR THIS?”

“Wh…what? N-no of…of course not…”

glances at her sister “N…no… next… question.”

“I do…don’t. I don’t…know what would give you … that idea. No… I’m not… I mean in retrospect, everyone’s keeping something. You know just like you wouldn’t tell someone off the street your physical address for safety reasons but it’s… yeah…”

“I’m not… it’s… I don’t know what… okay…um… yeah…no…nothing”

“… looks sad

3 Likes

“She’s amazing… I love hanging out with Kaya… though she did try to make me get that tattoo one time and let’s just say… I’m not getting a butterfly on my butt :frowning: .”

“She’s really great… her dad’s kind of mean though…”

“Um… cool dude… I don’t… really know him… too…well. Personally you know… he tutors me sometimes but outside of that we don’t really interact…”

"He keeps asking me to tell him a joke :pleading_face: "

“I don’t think I’ve actually met Olivia but I saw her name on the new student roster… almost wish I was paired up with her instead of… Quinn…”

3 Likes

“My dad’s lasagna is amazing,”

“If I say anything other than “mermaids” my dad will murder me… trust me, I know they aren’t real… he… well… tell him please”

“Invisibility seems pretty cool… or maybe teleportation. I could go from class to class with a blink of an eye,”

“When we lived in south Africa, our dad… and mom used to take us to the beach all the time. Even though I wasn’t… okay fine I’m still not great at surfing, they kind of just… included both of us. I just… miss those days,”

3 Likes

Phebes,

1. Thoughts about Paige Pierce who is SHORTER than you?
  2. Thoughts about Paige doing… you know what at the first party? With your crush, nonetheless.
  3. Thoughts about Mason Mitchell?
  4. What about Enrique Montoya?

@astxrism

2 Likes

”What’s this game called? Let’s imagine the unimaginable? I don’t thiiiink I want to play that, doesn’t sound fun”

”NO”

2 Likes

sigh

1 Like