RP Character Questions Thread - Andrea & Ajax

This week, the question thread will feature two more characters from Camp Half Blood! The two characters for this week are, Andrea Abelle and Ajax Taylor!

I created both of these characters, so feel free to tag/spam me with questions for these characters!

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here and ask these characters some questions!

@RPers @CHBRPers Y’all may be interested in learning more about these characters.

12 Likes

@anon68003072

4 Likes

What’s your favourite part of being a demigod

1 Like

Ajax Taylor:

There is a lot that is good and bad about being a demigod, but if I have to choose a favorite, it would be that Camp Half Blood is my home. No matter what happens with the other campers, the camp will always be my home. Being a demigod also makes it possible to protect the people I care about in ways that an ordinary mortal can’t.

Andrea Abelle:

Well… I’m not certain what my favorite part is. Maybe the people I’ve met and things I’ve gotten to do because of being a demigod.

Ahabshueh YAY!

• Favorite season?

• Best friend?

• Worst enemy?

• Most embarrassing momen?

• Favorite Book?

• Defense or Offense?

• Fighter or Healer?

• Favorite Quotes?

• Favorite Philopshy?

• Meaning of your name and what you think about it?

2 Likes

How did they hide the fact they’re demigods from people once they found it out themselves

Did they always know they had powers or did somebody tell them?

1 Like
  • How long have you been at Camp?

• How did you discover that you’re demigods?

• What are your abilities and how did you discover them?

• Favorite place in camp?

• Weapon of choice?

• What are things that scare you?

• Any immediate family members left?

• Do you think the trials are an efficient way to find out who the traitor is?
    L

1 Like

I knew you’d be excited Ani!

Ajax Taylor:
Hard to say, I don’t really have a favorite season.
Andrea probably.
Worst enemy? The threat the camp is facing.
I would prefer not to say.
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
Offense
Fighter
There are a few Shakespeare quotes I like.
The meaning depends on the source of information. Ajax usually means Eagle. I like my name, and I guess the meaning fits. My mom chose it because it was Greek and fitting for a warrior.

Andrea Abelle:
Probably Fall.
Elliot, but Ajax is also one of my best friends too.
I wouldn’t say I have a specific nemesis, so I guess I would say anything trying to kill me, or the monster that killed my dad.
Why am I going to tell someone I don’t know, about my most embarrassing moment. Would you?
How can I pick any single book?
Offense, but a good defense is just as valuable.
Fighter
I’m not sure of my favorite quote actually.
The meaning of Andrea is actually “Strong and manly” since it is a feminine version of the name Andrew. I like it though with the strong aspect of the meaning.

2 Likes

Ajax Taylor:
After I found out that Zeus is my father I came to Camp Half Blood. I never had to hide it.
I always knew that I had a tendency to make electronics stop working, but I didn’t realize why until I was eleven when I was able to shock a monster that was trying to kill me. Soon after, I realized I also had aerokinesis.

Andrea Abelle:
I wouldn’t say I ever hid the fact that I’m a demigod. I just didn’t tell anyone that I’m a daughter of Athena.
I’ve really always known.

Ajax Taylor:
Seven Years now.
My mother told me after a manticore nearly killed her in an attempt to kill me.
I have Electrokinesis and Aerokinesis. I realized my control over electricity during the manticore attack, and after arriving at camp I discovered the Aerokinesis.
An area at the edge of the forest that I go to for a chance to think alone.
A short sword
Small spaces… and the thought of losing someone I care deeply about.
My mom.
It is as efficient as can be expected.

Andrea Abelle:
I have been at camp for four years now, since I was twelve.
I’ve always known. My dad told me all about the time when he knew my mother. He never wanted to hide her from me.
I have really always known about my abilities. Telumkinesis, in my case minor, allows me to learn weapons very easily, so with just a little practice I can easily use any weapon you give me.
Its hard to say. Probably my cabin or the training grounds.
A dagger or knife, but any weapon is good for me.
Spiders, like any child of Athena, and snakes.
My grandparents are still alive.
The trials are really our only choice. There’s only so many options.

1 Like

Ajax.

Did you know that Raven and Autumn tried to steal your clothes?

1 Like

Ajax Taylor:
I am aware of what they tried to do.

1 Like

Ajax:

• What did you think of the campers behavior? Is it acceptable or despicable?

• What did you think caused the destruction of New York?

• Do you often deal with temperamental and emotional kids causing destruction?

• How do you feel about the other pantheons joining Camp Half Blood?

3 Likes

How do you make friends?

2 Likes

Ajax -

• how do you feel abot being camp leader ;
    • Before the fall of New york
    • Now with the new threat looming

Both:

• Do you think the trio on the quest will return to camp?
  • Do you believe they where all the right choices to send? If not who should of gone in their place?
  • What is the worst monster you could come a cross in a fight?
  • How do you feel about Apollo picking kara to be the new oracal of the camp?#
  • Do you want to have a patron like Kara
3 Likes

Both

• Have you ever been jealous of another camper for whatever reason?
    If so, who?
  • How do you handle the stress of being an important person in the camp?
  • What do you hate about camp?
  • Who is your biggest enemy at camp?
  • How do you feel right now?
  • What is your favorite moment from being at CHB?

Andrea

• What was your reaction to becoming Cabin Leader?
  • Who is your favorite sibling?
  • Who is your least favorite sibling?
  • What is the riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
  • Thoughts on weaving?

Ajax

• Did you create Camp Half-Blood?
    If so, how?
    If not, who did?
  • What are your thoughts on the Greek gods and goddesses?
  • Why did you take in the Norse, Roman, and Egyptian demigods?
  • Why/How did you decide on execution being the best punishment for a traitor?
3 Likes

Ajax Taylor:
Overall, I feel about the same before the fall of New York, and now. I am glad to be camp leader. Someone has to keep camp running, and I have been doing everything I can to keep the camp from falling apart at the seams. Now, my workload is increasing exponentially by the day, especially with many campers not taking the situation seriously.
Anything can happen on a quest. I have seen a quest that everyone should make it back from, lose someone with years of experience. Other times a quest that is risky can end with everyone having nothing more than some cuts and bruises.
That’s hard to say. We won’t know anything for certain until they return.
Possibly a manticore or hydra?
Kara will make a good oracle. I can trust her.
I do not necessarily want a patron, but if that is the hand I’m dealt, it is what it is.

Andrea Abelle:
I can’t really say, I hope they all make it back alright. Anything can happen though, especially if they weren’t the best choices.
Truthfully, I do not believe they were all the best choices, but it was not my decision. I would have sent Jessa, and I’m not certain on who I would have chosen to go with her and Bryan. The prophecy was not closely followed as well as it should have been.
Personally, a giant spider.
I don’t really know her well, but I assume that she was a good choice.
I would like having a patron.

Ajax Taylor:
Unacceptable.
Sometimes the cabin leaders deal with it, but I deal with those situations often.
It was my decision and I stand by it.

Ajax Taylor:
I don’t make friends that often. It’s more of I speak with someone and eventually I decide I trust them.

Andrea Abelle:
I talk with people and if we have common interests and get along we eventually become friends.

Ajax Taylor:
I have been jealous. Isn’t everyone jealous of someone at one time or another?
I just do my best to manage everything. I stay busy.
How some campers take everything for granted.
Within camp? Or overall?
I am concerned.
There has been quite a few moments I’ve really enjoyed in my time at camp.

Andrea Abelle:
I have. There have been many times where I’ve been jealous of other campers. I will admit I’ve been jealous of people who have gone on quests the past couple of years.
I’m not under as much stress as Ajax is, but I try to step back and take a breath when I need to.
I wouldn’t say I necessarily hate anything about camp. There are things I dislike, but I wouldn’t say hate.
At camp? I’m not sure.
Right now, alright I guess.
I’ve had so many good moments at camp. How do I pick a favorite?

Andrea Abelle:
I was excited to become cabin leader.
Im not going to pick favorites or least favorites.
Leaving my grandparents house and coming to camp all on my own. I was a kid running away from home. It was a long way to travel, with a lot of risk.
I like weaving, and I’m pretty good at it, but I can’t help but think about Arachne.

Ajax Taylor:
I definitely did not create the camp. There are other demigods that have been at camp even longer than I have. The camp has been around in one form or another since ancient times. If I had to guess, maybe our parents or any number of the ancient Greeks.
The gods and goddesses have their issues. I would be blind to not see their flaws, but I value them greatly. Many do what they can to help us all in times of great need.
The Romans are very similar to us, and even siblings to many. The Romans are different in many ways, but many of our parents have Roman forms along with their Greek. Our two camps have been at odds at times, and allies at others. There was no reason to not welcome them. By welcoming the Egyptians and Norse there is plenty that we can learn from each other.
Punishment is not to be taken lightly. I looked at the situation and chose to go with what I felt was the best course of action.

1 Like
  • Spaghetti or Tacos?
  • If you could bring one thing to life what would it be?
  • What would you do if you were stranded on the moon (With a suit of course)
  • Favorite Mythological creature?
1 Like

Ajax Taylor:

I like both, tacos are easier, but spaghetti is nice every once in a while.
I… I honestly do not know.
Well… I would likely just have to hope someone could find me before I ran out of air if I was stranded.
A Pegasus. Horses aren’t my favorite, but the thought of flying, riding a pegasus is really nice.

Andrea Abelle:

Spaghetti.
One thing? I’m not certain what object I would bring to life.
Assuming someone would come and get me, I would study what the moon was like. If there was no way anyone could get to me before running out of air, I would try to make a final message, and see what experience I could have in my final moments on the moon
Maybe a dragon?

1 Like