RP Character Questions Thread - Ari & Tsumuji

This week, the question thread will feature two characters from the Blue Royalty: New Blood RP! The characters for this week’s question thread are, Ari Lee and Nakamura Tsumuji!

Both are made by @Kristi so feel free to tag her with questions!

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Then join the group tag and ask at least 2 questions this week.

@RPQuestions @NewBlood you may be interested in learning more about these characters

7 Likes

ARI! Why do you do this to Miaaaa?! Also, hi Tsumuji. You seem like a very respectable person.

1 Like

What’s the most traumatic thing that happened to Ari and Nakamura?

What is something they aspire to be or to do?

Do they have an idol and if yes, who?

@Kristi

1 Like

Questions for both:

• What do you think about the Blue Royalty game?
  • Do you think you’re going to win?
2 Likes

what do you mean? I am literally helping her, she is so lazy, ugly and annoying. Also it’s her fault! She poured a drink on me when I was wearing my 78th favorite outfit and made me forget my original plan.

Omg you think so? Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: I would really love to be friends with you! You seem cool.

Two words: Bong-cha birth

Well there was a time I witness one of my friends being abused. See, I always thought of my friend parent as nice, but what I say made me shook. He carried a bottle and h- I’m sorry I don’t want to talk about it, don’t be mad please.

Becoming someone even greater than my parents

Having a type of career that allows me to help people!

My parents, cousin, Ariana Grande, Little mix and Blackpink

Britney Spears

A game I can make my parents proud so they would continue to focus their attention back on me!

A-an activity? A competition that would be fun?

I’m going to crush this game babe, anyone who stands in my way will be burned.

Not really

1 Like

Tsumuji, what is your ethnicity?

1 Like

Ari, why do you think you’re so much better than everyone else?

1 Like

I’m Japanese :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

*blinks * I don’t know, because I am? Like I’m sorry that I am doesn’t mean you have to be so bitter lmao.
Why do I think I’m better than everyone else? Like cuz I am??? Hello

Who do you think will win blue royalty? Top 3!

Who do you think will cause the most drama this year?

1 Like

Cool! You should meet Mia. I think she’d like you.

1 Like

Me, Me, Me
Wait actually, I guess: Me, Hera and whoever is good enough for me

I know not everyone will win, sad :sob: :sob: but maybe Jayleen, Elijah and Mia.

Me

Idk-

I would love too!

Sorry sweetie, but you’re not. Welcome to Cerulean high where most of your classmates certainly won’t see you as anything more than a diva.

What is it really that makes you think any of your classmates should think you’re better than them? Is it just your rich parents?

2 Likes

Does it look like I care? I’m still better than all of you lmao. Your parents could be the queen of some country and I still would be better because I’m Lee Ari the one and only. Just because i’m hotter and better doesn’t mean you have to be bitter with the whole ’ won’t see you as anything more than a diva.’ like ok? And? I’m still going to do better than them.

I already know they are rich people in Cerulean High so no. But it’s because I am me, and me is better than you and everyone in the school combined. Sorry not sorry.

1 Like

@Kristi, can Mia slap Ari? Please?

1 Like

unless she wants to get sued, I wouldn’t think is a good idea-

And she has two bulky huge bodyguards at her side right now and Ari can also slap- so only if she can run really fast then I guess.

1 Like

Better not.

1 Like

Don’t worry someone will end up slapping her soon anyways,

As if

1. So, Ari, are you going to take a drink of that fabulous punch tonight?
  2. So you’ve been at C. High for 4 years - is anyone tired of your bratty attitude yet?
  3. Out of everyone else, why do you think you’re going to win? You’re not even a legacy (actually I’m not sure if you are or not correct me if I’m wrong)

@Kristi

1 Like

No, but maybe you should try it :slightly_smiling_face:

No, i’m just awesome

Babe, look you’re right that I’m not legacy but if there is one thing I know is that i’m going to win. You actually think anyone else would be able to beat me? Girl what universe are you living in?

1 Like

Why are you better than someone who’s parents rule a country? I want detailed reasons. Otherwise, I have no reason to think you’re anything special.

Why though? Because you are the only person who thinks you’re better than them?

2 Likes