RP Character Questions Thread - Damien & Lucien

This week, the question thread will feature two characters from the Fairytaled RP! The characters for this week’s question thread are, Damien Clock and Lucien Candle!

Both of these characters were made by myself so feel free to tag me with questions for the characters.

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Then join the group tag and ask at least 2 questions this week.

@RPQuestions @FTDFam you may be interested in learning more about these characters

2 Likes

OMG WHAT!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSS TIME TO SPAM

1 Like

okay some warm up questions

what qualities do you see in your ideal partner (looks and personality wise)
thoughts on Damian? (for Lucien)
Thoughts on Lucien? (For Damien)
if you could have something (Damian/Lucien) has, what would it be?

1 Like

Damien:
Lucien, Lucien, Lucien. What can I say about the kid. Oh, he’s just like my father. If I didn’t know better I would think he was my father’s son instead of me. Yeah, he’s like a younger brother, but does he have to be sooo uptight? Like, dude live a little.

Lucien:
Sigh… I’ve known Damien my entire life, but does he have to throw every situation into complete chaos? There’s nothing wrong with keeping order, but he doesn’t seem to agree. Not everything in life calls for a party or half the other stuff he does.

Damien:
My ideal partner, well, they could be anyone really. I’m open to nearly anyone and anything, but they have to know how to have fun, up to go with the flow, and willing to break a few rules.

Lucien:
I well… I really don’t know what my type is? Someone nice, kind, a good person basically. That’s what matters most. Ideally not someone that’s so chaotic.

Damien:
I don’t know what I would have of his.

Lucien:
Honestly… Damien’s dad. I get along better with Cogsworth than my dad. Damien’s definitely more like my dad than I am.

1 Like

OKAY WE BACKKKKK
dream vacation?
have you ever had a romantic partner?
favorite color?
thoughts on Gaston?
thoughts on GaFou?

1 Like

Damien:
Ah, a dream vacation would be somewhere on a beach. Sun, sand, the ocean, someone by my side.

Lucien:
I’m not really sure, but if I guess I had to pick I’d say something with people I’m close to, maybe in the mountains where we could look out the window and see the snow?

Damien:
Yes

Lucien:
No

Damien:
I wouldn’t say I have a favorite color.

Lucien:
I like either a golden yellow, or an orange, like at sunrise or sunset.

Damien:
Never met Gaston. Can’t exactly give thoughts on him without meeting him.

Lucien:
He’s awful from everything I’ve heard.

Damien:
I’m sorry, was that a sneeze?

Lucien:
What the…?

Go check out the current week’s thread!