RP Character Questions Thread - Karan & Ajax

This week, the question thread will feature two more characters from the Camp Half Blood RP! The characters for this week’s question thread are, Karan Lander and Ajax Taylor!

Karan was made by @melancholy and Ajax was made by myself so feel free to tag us with the questions for our characters!

Since Kara and Ajax are both important figures around camp, we felt it would be fitting to let Ajax join her thread.

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Join the group tag, then ask at least 2 questions this week.

@RPers (tagging you For this one last time) @RPQuestions @CHBRPers you may be interested in learning more about these characters

5 Likes

Who is your godly parent? If you could choose, what parent would you want? This is for both.

3 Likes

For both: Do you believe executing someone is morally right, regardless of their crimes, or do you believe that if you do, the number of killers in the world stays the same?

2 Likes

Ajax: My father is Zeus. I wouldn’t chose anything different though.

Ajax: Sometimes extreme actions are necessary.

2 Likes

Do you ever wish to be born normal or mundane?

2 Likes

Have you ever wanted a different godly parent

If you could become a god or goddess would you? And why?

2 Likes

Ajax: I’ve wondered what it would have been like. Life would be a lot simpler.

Ajax: I can’t really imagine what it would be like to have a god other than Zeus as much father.

Ajax: No. I don’t need Olympus and to be a god. I just want to keep the camp safe and protect the people I care about.

1 Like

My godly parent is Khione and if it wasn’t Khione, probably Apollo.

… Sometimes you have to make the hard choice, even if it might cause harm to one person in order to save many

A lot of the time.

Yes, but I’ve come to terms with it now

No, I wouldn’t want to watch the people I care about die and it seems life would hold a lot less value if you lived forever.

1 Like

To give this thread a little activity… I’ll ask Kara a couple questions.

When did you first learn to use your Cryokinesis ability?
Have you wondered if you would see your brother again? Or if you would even recognize him after so long?
Thoughts on Ajax?

@katabasis

1 Like

I learned to use it when I was around 15, before that it was very chaotic and I had no control on it.

I do, a lot of the time. I think I would recognize him, he is my brother after all.

He’s very admirable, I respect his ability to lead the camp and keep everything in control for the most part. He has a lot of hard decisions to make too. He’s a good person.

\o/ yayy haha, I’ll ask some back, in a seperate post because organization

1 Like

For Ajax:

• How was your relationship with your mother?
  • Do you miss her? Would you go visit her if you could?
  • Have you ever thought of passing on the ownership of camp to someone else?
  • What’s your favorite thing about being the head of the camp?
  • Your least favorite thing?
  • What are your thoughts of Karan?
1 Like

For Both:

1. Star sign?
  2. Favourite color?
  3. Favourite singer?
  4. Best movie?
  5. Worst movie?
2 Likes

Ajax:
We always had a really close relationship. Even when my mom was dating someone, she made time for me. I’d do anything to help my mom.

Ajax:
I miss my mom all the time. I’ve gone to visit her a few times since I first got to camp.

Ajax:
Eventually, but not until there’s someone that I can trust to run the camp.

Ajax:
I wouldn’t say I have a favorite part.

Ajax:
I have to fix the mistakes made by the rest of the campers.

Ajax:
I don’t know her as well as I’d like, but I feel that I can trust her. Not just because she’s now the Oracle. She looks out for the camp, and I can count on her.

Well… New questions can be added for the rest of today (Its 1 am for me at the moment) and any remaining questions can be answered. Then afterwards the thread will be closed.

1 Like

I don’t know if you ever got around to answering them or not, but if you did then this should be closed, right?

1 Like

There were still a couple questions, but I’m going to go ahead and close it. Thanks for the reminder!

Check out the current week’s thread!