RP Character Questions Thread - Kaya & Florence

This week, the question thread will feature two characters from the Blue Royalty: New Blood RP! The characters for this week’s question thread are, Kaya McAllister-Drake and Florence Carter!

Both characters were made by @CerealKiller so feel free to tag her with questions!

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Then join the group tag and ask at least 2 questions this week.

@RPQuestions @NewBlood you may be interested in learning more about these characters

2 Likes

Kaya: @CerealKiller

• Kaya sweetheart, how much do you remember about your mom?
  • Do you still miss her?
  • If you could spend one more day with her, what would you want to do, say, or ask?
  • Is there anything you’ve ever asked your dad about her that he hasn’t told you?
  • Favorite memory of your mom, or story you’ve heard about her?
  • Best memory with your dad?
1 Like

”not a lot honestly, but I try to hold on to whatever I have”

”is it supposed to stop?”

”i don’t mind, anything counts as long as I get one more day with her”

:thinking:

”god where do I start? She was a badass, honestly though. ”

”that’s a tough one too, I have so many good memories with him it’s pretty impossible to pick. ”

1 Like

Kaya:

• Do you still watch some of her movies and listen to music she did?
  • What do you remember most about her?
  • Did you ever know that your mom wasn’t interested in your dad at first, but had a crush on his cousin?
  • Favorite cousin?
  • Do you wish you had siblings?
1 Like

That was a low point in her life we don’t talk about it
Blame it on the liver or something

1 Like

Kaya,

1. What if I told you that you have a lil 4 year old brother because your dad had a one night stand?

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

”my dad and I have a tradition. Every year on my mom’s birthday we sit together and watch one (or more) of her films. I love that honestly ”

”um… not necessarily specifics but I just remember how I loved having her around. She was always there for me and hug me every time she felt like something was wrong with me even if I didn’t tell her there was, she’d just kind of sense it and be there in the right time always”

”Glad she got to her senses then. Love cousin Dori but she clearly made a better choice eventually ”

”either Laurel or Phoebe. Love those girls to death”

”Sometimes”

”I mean… what? But hey that kind of makes sense. Cool though. Can I meet him? ”

1 Like

Paige and amie will go be sad it’s cool

2 Likes

No your dad doesn’t have custody

Go away

2 Likes

Ah dammit I forgot Paige

1 Like

Knew I was forgetting someone important

1 Like

no no it’s fine

:triumph:

1 Like

Let’s ignore all of Jess’ kids too

1 Like

Kaya’s no longer invited to Pierce functions. Her “Nugget-ness” is removed.

2 Likes

Florence:

• So you’re friends with Eddie, but you two are really pretty different from each other, so what is it about him that makes you want to be friends with him? Most of your other friends seem to be more of the confident type, not like Eddie. Is it just a familiarity thing of wanting to hang around someone else with a British accent to feel more at home?
1 Like

This is so specific

1 Like

No we don’t ignore those they just aren’t favourites you know it’s hard to pick when you have a bazillion cousins okay

2 Likes

Ikr like damn

1 Like

Go away kaya

1 Like