RP Character Questions Thread - Leonor & Ahnvi

This week, the question thread will feature two characters from the Fairytaled RP! The characters for this week’s question thread are, Leonor Blancas and Ahnvi Rai!

Both of these characters were made by @elixr so feel free to tag her with questions for her characters.

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Then join the group tag and ask at least 2 questions this week.

@RPQuestions @FTDFam you may be interested in learning more about these characters

5 Likes

@elixr
Questions for Ahnvi:
What do you think about Aodghan?
Would you date him?
What would you do if he didn’t want to go to the dance with you?
What if he rejects you in general?
Would you be jealous if you saw him with someone else?
Do you think you two’ll ever talk again?

2 Likes

Ahnvi, thoughts on monkeys? I think you’ll like Devi.
Leonor, do you remember your death?

1 Like

He’s cuteee and nice.

Ooh, of course ~

Ask someone else. There are plenty of hot guys and girls in the school.

Pfft, he wouldn’t reject me!

A bit? I’m not crazy in love with him, and we’re not even together, so not really.

Yeah, why wouldn’t we?

2 Likes

Uhm, I don’t know what to say for this… I don’t really like them, but I also don’t hate them… It’s kinda like that.

I died?! When?!
(To answer your question, nope, she doesn’t remember a thing)

2 Likes

@ETHEREAL ASK AWAYYYYYYY

2 Likes

@elixr
How did Ahnvi end up in the school after getting adopted?
How did people find out she was a witch?
What happened to her mother while Ahnvi was growing up? Was she still going around at night, trying to find her love or did something else happen?

2 Likes

The school people found me or something…? Don’t ask me! How am I supposed to know?

Uhm, I’m not really sure. One day, I woke up, and everyone started bullying and talking about me for no reason! I think it’s because of something my grandma did…

My mom was never around, so I don’t know! But, whoa, she was doing what?! I’m a bit glad I didn’t meet that weirdo.

2 Likes

Go check out the current week’s thread!