RP Character Questions Thread - Miles Corbin

This week, the question thread will feature a character from the Lime Grove RP. That character is Miles Corbin.

Miles was created by @CerealKiller, so feel free to tag her with your questions!

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here and ask this character some questions!

@RPers @LimeGroveRP Y’all may be interested in learning more about these characters.

Sorry this one is a day late, I completely forgot to make the thread cause my brain was fried from a chemistry test.

9 Likes

:partying_face:

2 Likes

How many people have secrets that you know?

How many secrets do you have?

Favorite place in the world to be?

3 Likes

Do you think a lot about what you say before you say it? Would you like to change that?

3 Likes

What do you enjoy doing the most?

2 Likes

Not sure, knowing people’s secrets is not something I try to do, it’s something that happens, people trust me or I trust them… but thinking about it, I think about 5 maybe.

There are obviously more than I can think of right now, but main ones? About 3 Or 4

Either My house, as introverted as that sounds, I just love my house, it’s my place and it’s designed to look, feel and be just fit for me.
Or the lake, I always liked it, it’s so beautiful and calm.

Not really, depends on what I’m about to say. But either way, if I think about it is more as a thought of how I say it and not what I say, because being honest is very important to me.

not at all, I do it this way because that’s what I believe in.

Going to the bar, no doubt. It’s one of my favorite places in lime grove.

4 Likes

Who is your closest friend?

2 Likes

Addison, one hundred percent. My best friend, my other half and the person I love more than anything in this world
@aesthetic :pleading_face:

3 Likes

What do you do when you feel sad?

1 Like

What’s lime grove like?

think it’s the city the RP is located

3 Likes

Hawaiian or broccoli pizza?

1 Like

AHAHIFOFOFB ITS MILES MY BBY :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

awh :sob::sob: they do be cute-

2 Likes

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Likes

I know it’s technically not good for me, but in cases like this I mostly end up drinking it away. Other than that I guess I like being around people I love or things I love, and listening to music always helps.

I like it, it’s a lot different than France where I grew up, but I’m sometimes happy I moved here.
It’s quite small, and it can be a bit annoying sometimes because everyone knows everyone, but it’s also a good thing sometimes, pretty much anytime when there’s no psycho publishing people’s secrets…

(And it’s a rich neighborhood)

Hawaiian, definitely. The ultimate pizza always includes pineapple

i don’t know if I’ll still be in lime grove, I might. But in five years? I’ll be in my thirties already… I’d want to settle down and start a family, also thrive in my job but make my way through both of them.

3 Likes

Yo is murder legal in this RP? I’ll join just for that

2 Likes

I’ll fight you personally

2 Likes

I will turn your cartilage into porridge

1 Like

Please do

2 Likes

What’s Miles Corbins type in girls or boys or whoever he preffers to date?

Whats his favorite slushie? Lets hope its not strawberry slushie or Alexei wont be back for season 4.

2 Likes