RP Character Questions Thread - Reina & Sadie

This week, the question thread will feature two more characters from the Blue Royalty RP! The two characters for this week’s question thread are, Reina Katherine Monroe and Sadie Elizabeth Monroe!

Reina was made by myself, but Sadie was made by @eclipseis, so you can tag us with questions for our specific characters.

Since Reina was chosen, that meant that Sadie could be part of the thread as well because they are siblings. Any time that a character that has a sibling made by a different RPer, both can share the thread

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Then ask at least 2 questions this week.

@RPers @BlueRoyalty you may be interested in learning more about these characters

6 Likes

Ooo

1 Like

Oops, meant to pin this earlier…

What is your ultimate dream?

(I’ll come up with more later)

1 Like

Reina: I…ummm… I guess to have the freedom to feel like I can be myself.

1 Like

Favourite sibling?
What advice would you tell your younger self?
Is there anything you regret doing this year?

2 Likes

Reina: That would have to be my sister, Sadie.
Be careful who you let in.
This year, not much.

2 Likes

Hello, Reina Katherine and Sadie Elizabeth Monroe.

• Who is by far the best person you’ve met in Cerulean High? The least desirable? (look, we can’t say “worst,” okay?)
  • Was there ever a moment in your time when you thought of backing out the game?
  • Do you think you can take the place of one of the current Blue Bloods?
  • Which of the Blue Bloods do you think can keep their status up there until graduation? Do you even think one of them would?
  • What can keep you from succeeding?
  • What motivates you to win the game?
  • Do you follow the heart or the brain?
  • Are you really willing to sacrifice yourself for something else?
  • If there was one thing in your life that you could change, what is it and why?
1 Like

Reina: Other than my sister, I’d say either Tala or Safiya. I still don’t know many of my classmates, so there’s not really anyone specific I guess.
I don’t really understand it so I’m not invested in it like my classmates.
Honestly, no. I’m not trying to though.
I don’t know honestly.
Self doubt I guess?
I’m not really that interested in the whole Blue Royalty thing.
My head. I can only trust my heart so much.
It depends on what for. For someone I care about, I would sacrifice my for.
I’m uh… not comfortable talking about that.

1 Like

How do you feel about Blue Royalty? This is for both.

Reina: As I said before, I’m not really that interested in it. I just want to get through my senior year, and I don’t really get a lot of the fuss.

To Reina: Have you ever dated a girl before?

1 Like

Reina: I’ve only ever had a boyfriend before, and just the one. I’ve had crushes on girls plenty of times before though.

Reina and Sadie, how well do you two get along? Sadie, do you want to meet Ruby?

1 Like

Reina: I’d say we get along pretty well. Yeah, we have our moments, but she’s my sister. I’m closer to her then the rest of our family, so we must get along.

What would you say to the Grim Reaper if you had the chance?

1 Like

Reina: I really don’t know… that’s a good question to think about.

1 Like

I’d do a “Marry, Bang, Kill” but I feel like Reina is not invested in her classmates for it to be fun. Sooooo on to some questions:

• Have you had any interactions with Daniel Parker? What do you think about him.
  • Who would you most try to avoid in the senior class?
  • Do you ever feel left out by your sister since she she’s quote on quote more “popular” than you are?
  • Do you tell your sister everything? Are you ever scared she’ll tell other people about it if you have?
  • How is it being the youngest in a family of four?
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • Who’s your favorite artist (singer)?
  • Do you have any crushes on anyone in the senior class currently?
  • Are you looking forward to getting your OhmyValentine results back?

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

It’d be a very insecure/embarrassed Reina trying to answer it, but she would.

Reina:
I haven’t, but I’m kinda scared to after that text he sent about some of the other seniors.
Probably Daniel I guess.
No I don’t. I’m not looking for popularity. I just don’t want to be an outcast.
Pretty much. She knows me better than anyone else does. She hasn’t, and I trust her. She knows the stuff I’d be terrified for other people to know
I know I can count on my brothers and my sister, but I feel like I get more pressure put on me than they get…
I would… well I guess I’d want to be a doctor. Not certain what kind though.
I don’t really have a favorite.
A full fledged crush, maybe still thinking on what I think about them. People I’m attracted to though, definitely.
Yeah, I’m looking forward to it I guess. Unsure about it, but looking forward to it.

1 Like

Well… in that case:

Welcome to the 5th edition of the wonderful Bang, Marry, Kill game show. Next, we have our contestants - Reina Monroe.

For this game, you will get multiple lists of three classmates and we’d like you to rank them on… you got it… whether you’d “bang” them, “Marry” them, or “Kill” them and tell us why!

AND HERE WE GO (You are gonna hate me)

List 1:

List 2:

List 3:

List 4:

List 5:

List 6:

List 7:

List 8:

List 9:

7 Likes