RP Competition - Best RP LGBTQ Scene

Yes, 'tis time for a friendly :sparkles: c o m p e t i t i o n :sparkles:

Best LGBT RP Scene

The theme of the week for this week is LGBT, so in accordance with the theme, we’re going to have a competition to see who can make the Best LGBT RP Scene.

Le Competition
So @RPers, you will have until 2020-08-17T03:00:00Z to submit your entries of your best LGBTQ scenes. These scenes can be from any RP you wish, dead or alive, of whatever genre you want. Ideally, you and a friend would take your characters and start RPing them in the RP they’re from to create a scene to submit within the week. But a week is a short time, so you are also allowed to choose an LGBTQ scene that you’ve already made. You could submit an unfinished scene to the thread, if you wanted, but I’d imagine that finished scenes would be more favoured. It all depends on how you and your partner(s) make or made the scene.

Anyway, so post your completed entries onto this thread—make sure to say who you were RPing with,—then next Monday everyone will vote for their favourite scene, and Tuesday the winner will be announced!

Les Rules

• Entries can be from any RP from any time, whether dead or alive.
  • Entries need to have at least one LGBTQ character, and they must be prominent in the RP posts. Like you can’t make your post be a side gay best friend who appears once in the RP posts as an NPC.
  • Submit your entries on this thread. Make sure to include which RPer you are RPing with.
  • There is no post minimum or maximum. Same goes for the number of posts between you and your partner.
  • You can make an entire LGBT RP scene by yourself, but doing it with at least one other person is encouraged.
  • Characters can be from any RP, that happened at any time. I’ll make a thread so that you can play out your scenes if you can’t do it in the RP for whatever reason. Just remember to attach an fc with your entry so we can visualize your characters.
  • Please keep things PG-13. And if you’re going to swear, censor it with an * or a - or a symbol or literally anything you can think of lol

Les Prizes

• You get a shoutout on Instagram of your social media handle(s), if you want
  • A part of your scene will also be featured on Instagram, as well as your characters
  • Bragging rights :sunglasses:

Need a place to write for your characters? Use this thread :wink:

That should be all, so happy rping!

10 Likes

sing-song voice oh @GlitterFist! I found the perfect thread for Rain and Jane!

2 Likes

Hmm… but do we use the pool meet-cute or the horseback ride?

1 Like

Ohhh. Hard decision.

2 Likes

Or a completely new scene to boost activity and also because the rules don’t permit for the scene to have ended before today :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Both are absolutely adorable.

1 Like

So, how does this work? Is it any scene with LGBT people? Does i have to be a scene with romance? If so, yall might get some forced romance, js, especially since it can’t have been finished before today

3 Likes

Yeah, I just saw that. Alright, let’s do this. cracks knuckles

2 Likes

Not necessarily
Any genre of an LGBTQ scene you want

1 Like

If it is any genre, then I assume it just has to either involve a LGBTQ+ character or at least in a LGBTQ+ situation of some kind? (wink) Just to further @phnx’s question.

2 Likes

Lol who flagged me I’m gae and it’s censored so…?

1 Like

It’s still a slur, doesn’t matter if you’re part of that minority or not

7 Likes

Yepp

1 Like

Right. I do sometimes call myself that in a joking way, but I’d be really angry if someone called me that in a mean way.

4 Likes

Oui oui croissant -

2 Likes

et la baguette-

2 Likes

C’est belle :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I was joking like u would, I didn’t mean it in a mean way

1 Like

I’m sry

2 Likes

I understand. It’s just other people might be offended.

4 Likes