Rp Groupchat (^◡^ )

Hi everyone!! ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)

so basically I’ve been wanting to roleplay for agesss :,) but haven’t gotten the chance yet :relieved: so I was wondering if anyone would like to join an rp group chat that I’ll make. The rp is quite informal compared to normal rp’s, but I used to be in one where we’d all just improvise the setting etc as we went along :joy: honestly i find these really fun and a good way to talk to new people : D

If you’re interested then just reply! And I’ll add you to the chat :white_heart: Hmm the only ‘rules’ are to not be offensive/rude (you know : p) and to take inappropriate scenes to separate chats I guess :skull: thanks for reading if you did < 3

Sorry if this is in the wrong section 🥲

:point_down:t4: Update: the rp is carrying on here!

General Chat:

5 Likes

I’d love to join!

1 Like

Sure, why not?

2 Likes

Omds I’m so glad to hear that!! :white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

AAA thanks !! :pleading_face::white_heart:

1 Like

Sure

2 Likes

I was waiting so I could say I was fourth. So, I’d like to join too XD

2 Likes

Yay!! I’ll add you! :white_heart:

2 Likes

:joy: HAHAHAHA OML :sob::sob: thank you, I’ll add you! :rofl::rofl::white_heart:

1 Like

moved to the #role-plays-and-games:chat and added a tag~

2 Likes

Just a question, as I assume this is in a PM. Why does this have to be in a PM? Why can’t it be on the public forums where it could actually help forum activity? (thinking_face)

3 Likes

I was wondering that. I think because it’s just going to be a small Rp between us? @anon48598989, what do you say?

3 Likes

That’s fine. Small RPs can still be public. … Sorry, ones in PMs always worry me 'cause it makes me thinks that the RPers just want to have inappropriate things happen in them.

3 Likes

Oh, I completely understand. And if it’s public, others can follow along.

3 Likes

That too. (wink) 'Cause I’m kinda curious what it’s about. HEHEHE

3 Likes

Oh, it’s going to be great. Dani’s a genius. Ever heard of the soulmate trope?

3 Likes

Like everyone has a true love?

3 Likes

Yeah. So, I’m pretty sure for this one, if you draw on your arm, your soulmate can see it and vice versa.

3 Likes

Umm… okay then…

1 Like

True actually :thinking: we can make it public so people are free to join in it if they’d like. In the pm we can just discuss what’s going to happen. Do you guys mind if we make it public?

@Ouijaloveletters @Danielle318 @Cadborosa @Kristi

3 Likes