RP/SG Advertisement Thread!

whats the sequel tho

Untitled but ye

basically

13 eighteen to twenty-one year old girls from wherever move into an apartment for model training in beijing, china for a year. For most of them, this is the first time they live without their parents or a guardian, so it is a big gamble. Not only girl drama, but money management, urban danger, social networking in a corrupted industry, you name it. Will competition divide them, or will sorority save them?

plot ideas
  • definitely some romance between the girls, we love some flirty competition.
  • one of the girls who was supposedly helping the other girl is actually a sabotaging traitor
  • sponsors for the models who look after them, give them guidance, schoolgirl crushes.
  • grocery runs at 3am :pleading_face: not a plot thing but okay
  • stealing spots from eachother, whoever has the least gigs has the most house chores for motivation.
  • struggling with their body image can be a prominent thing
  • dealing with crappy managers of their business, harassment in the workplace
  • networking at charity events, talking with billionaires
  • culture conflict for those from outside of beijing, the world varies so much place to place.
infomachen

Fashion week is two weeks out of the year of catwalks, however for rp purposes there can be one at the beginning of each season. The rp starts in winter.
There are eight types of modelling, models typically do all eight but you can have a specialty in either of the following: runway, fitness, commercial (catalogs and stuff like that), event/promotional (in person or online), lingerie (for da curvies), part (hands models, etc), fit (seamstress examples of various sizes), editorial (magizine covers, elaborate)
Fashion weeks happen in Milan, Paris, London, and New York. They will happen in that order starting from winter.
*Runway modelling has been opening up to shorter models
Models don’t need to do that much work in theory, but in practice there is alot that they learn. Some models may follow trend forecasting websites and organizations such as WGSN (for our overachiever chars :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:).
Either way they will learn taste and poise :sparkles:

diversity is encouraged an i have room for npc’s for fun!!

2 Likes

Ohh, joining a RP where you plan something in it is much more fun, I think you all can agree, so if you need any help, as minor a help I can be, PM with what you think I could do. I could also help plan certain events and conflicts, and help create the FCs or just be one of the people in charge of updating the FCs considering the sign-ups are always open.

1 Like

Hey guys, Nil has decided to drop out and is cool with someone adopting the character. So would anyone like to adopt the character to continue the story and see if Yem can be successful?

1 Like

Allenwood Academy

I’m planning for this RP to start next week but I would like to have some more people sign up before it does. This is a revamp of an RP that I ran on the EF and it was really fun the first time around. You won’t regret joining!

2 Likes

Hey yes I am advertising this smol RP right here :star_struck: it’s a fantasy-thriller kind of RP so if you’re into that, do join this one! This is inspired by a visual app I randomly found one day, and it also makes use of a certain thing in the Greek Myth!

• your character’s backstory is a mystery
  • there is a task you must complete within 7 days irp
2 Likes

Hey guys, I’m advertising this RP right here. I just made it two days ago and not too many people joined, actually none yet at all with an exception of one person who reserved a character

I need some activity on my RP and I’m a bit paranoid it will never take off. I hope to get enough people on it to start and actually finish the RP or at least have it run for at least a month.

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m 100% dedicated to getting this back up and running, I just need one to two more people, PLEASE?!

Please vote on the poll in the post below whether you are or aren’t?!

2 Likes