🍂🥀 Seven Days || Signups and Chat

black-rose (2)

Based on 7 Days! A Mystery Visual App

“You have died.”

The more Charon spoke, the more confusion filled your head. What? Were you kidnapped and is currently being pranked? Though that seemed very implausible, it was the best idea you could come up with. You questioned the figure, but they seemed very serious about it. A good actor, maybe? Or maybe not. You were asked of your name, but you couldn’t answer it no matter how you think hard. How could you forget your own name?

Well, maybe what Charon said was true. You have, in fact, crossed the River of Oblivion that erases your memory… and that you are literally on the steps of death. But it isn’t the end yet. Fortunately for you, Charon has an offer you’ll like… perhaps.

“I will give you seven days to do what I assign you to do. If you succeed within seven days, you are allowed to go back to life. If not, you’ll turn into one of them.” You turn your head towards where their finger pointed—zombie-like creatures were not too far from where you stood. They were painful to watch—gray and rotten bodies, walking as if they only had one leg functional. “No rules but to win.”

Seven days, one task, no rules, with just your name… and something else Charon gave you. It seems simple, right?

Hey, there everyone! So finally, I got to post the actual signups for an RP :star_struck: anyways, so please read everything in this thread so you won’t get confused. And if you are still confused by something, please do feel free to ask me below. Also, this RP will be run with the help of @elixr, @Kristi, and @Tina.G :white_heart:

Some things to keep note about

• The RP will start when you’ve already gotten your tasks. You should already be in the “field” too.

• There will be SG elements in this RP, so I hope you’ll be fine if we suddenly interfere your character (we won’t control them without your permission, though). This is so that the storyline will move on and stuff.

• The task has no rules, so it’s up to you what you will do. In this sense, your character may also die—but again, we will ask for your permission. There are also what we call the “undead” who might end your seven days quickly if you don’t become careful enough.

• While you will get to create your character, you will only be able to create the basic information except for the backstory. This is so that we keep the “amnesia” part nice and neat and so there will also be some kind of spice. So if you read this, you won’t fill out the backstory part (though if you have an idea, you can suggest and we’ll see if it can fit through. We love ideas!)

• As the day goes by, you will dream about a part of your memory every time you fall asleep. We will put a poll if you want it PMed or publicly said, and we will also put a poll how much in real life days you want a day in the RP is.

• We will also make up tasks for you, of course, that you have to complete before seven days. The tasks totally don’t connect to your backstories, no :innocent: and also there’s something that comes with it (like a weapon or tool)

Signup Rules You Must Follow or thou shalt not be given second chance by Charon

• Please read what’s above first.

• Please reserve first before you create a character. It lets us know how much characters we should expect and it readies us too!

• I know I’ll probably sound like a hypocrite here but please send your characters as soon as you can. It is needed for something you probably will know by now also you don’t need to write paragraphs, ok

Signup Format

Name:
Pronouns:
Backstory:
Personality:
Habits/Likes:
Occupation in Real Life: (Optional)
Faceclaim:
Your character might die: Yes :innocent:

Tags

@Cam @CrazyCaliope @Kbail @Maddy @Skyler2 @angelic @katabasis
@bpalmer @duck @elysium @pomme @idiot.exe @sunflower.flow @unsungcheerio

If I have a mistake here I’m gonna quit procrastinating-

14 Likes

FINALLYYYY

3 Likes

Oof sounds interesting
I want to join
But busy
But fun
But…
I’m in!

4 Likes

YAYAYA OM I’M GONNA JOIN

Just gotta decide how many to reserve tongue_wonk

4 Likes

4389763484972829 yes

4 Likes

I might join! Let me reserve just one character for now

4 Likes

:star_struck::tada: after centuries of forgetting and delaying

yayayayayyaya :star_struck:

OM YAYAYAYAY SPONCH :tongue_wonk:

a hundred take or leave it :angry::shopping_cart:

Yayayayyayayy

5 Likes

Also, I forgot about the polls but here they are :star_struck:

When should this RP start/how many days do you want us to give you for the character submission?

• A month since today (June 23, 2021)
  • More than a month (less than three months, of course-)
  • Less than one month (not a week lmao no, mercy-)

0 voters

And actually, I’m just gonna post the other polls when we’re near the start :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

ooooh no biography?! how wonderFUL
for now though I’ll just reserve one characterrr

3 Likes

CHID OGMOGM

yay :star_struck:

3 Likes

NILBLNINLNIL
I was just about to say I have no time but NO BUOGRAPHY?? HAHA I STILL HAVE NO TIME BUT I WILL DO

3 Likes

So, just to make sure. We don’t fill the backstory bracket, right?

3 Likes

HAHAHA MOOD OK

Yes yesss

4 Likes

Since they don’t have to write bio, WHY THREE MONTHS?! Is it time for us?

2 Likes

yes :star_struck: also we know we all are big procrastinators

3 Likes

WAIT NO

THREE MONTHS IS A LOT HAHAHAH no

2 Likes

lol yes i still haven’t finished all my ftd peeps and that started in feb or march

2 Likes

Oh wait, I DIDNT READ IT PROPERLY

2 Likes

hahaha clon this is cri

smh :triumph:

2 Likes

wowo clon crie with meee

shush i don’t read WHEN IM EXCITED

2 Likes