RP || That was my orange juice, Kevin! || Signups

Ah, roommates. Aren’t they great? It’s always valuable to have a second (or even third!) pair of hands. You know, to help in the kitchen or clean a mess in the bathroom after a big party. For sure, having roommates would be more than a breeze, right? Friends for life, and all that cutesy stuff. Well…
A group of college students is about to see that having a roommate is the opposite of heaven. Broken glass, smelly socks, weird jars in the fridge are just a peek of what’s about to come. You can never be sure of your roommates’ weird quirks, annoying habits, and secret activities. After all, they always look so amicable when you meet them for the first time. But one night, you might open the fridge and find an empty bottle of your favorite beverage. For the love of God, that was my orange juice, Kevin!

Hello, my beautiful people! As you can see, the premise is simple. The RP is about roommates trying to cope with each other while also facing the pressure of adulthood. It’s supposed to be funny, relatable, and very chill! It doesn’t require an elaborate plot, dramatic characters, and lots of worldbuilding. I think that it’s a good start for new RPers. But the more experienced ones can have a fun time as well! Of course, if you want to have some more heavy elements added to your characters’ storyline, go for it! It could create some tension and thought-provoking dialogue. Basically, it is built to have this sitcom tone, which I think could be comedic and new-RPers-friendly!

Also, I am going to be the one choosing your characters’ roommates!

Limit of characters: 15!

LINKS

Singups’ form
FaceClaims

People who seemed interested: @CrazyCaliope, @Caticorn, @Tina.G, @_abbinshire, @katabasis, @astxrism, @unsungcheerio, @Secreterz, @Mage158

11 Likes

Lol! I’m so joining.

1 Like

Hooray!

Oooh I’ll join!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Joiniiing

1 Like

So excited to see your character/characters!

Joining!!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your characters!

1 Like

Bro this sounds so fun, I love it

1 Like

Thank you, love!
Would you like to join?

1 Like

Yes! Absolutely.

1 Like

Awesome! :DD

1 Like

This sounds so cooool, I’m excited!

1 Like

What about fcs on the form? :pleading_face: Or am I just blind

1 Like

OMG! I FORGOT! I AM SO SORRY!
I knew I would forget something…

1 Like

I added it! Can you see it?

1 Like

Also, can you guys see the FaceClaims slide? Or can you edit them?

Yesss yes

1 Like

Okay, good!