RPers General Chat

Starting anew, I thought it was best if we have this in the form of thread than a PM to help with the activity. (wink) I know I suggested this almost three months ago, but better late than never, right? HAHA.

Anyway, @RPers, feel free to use this chat however you want. Whether it be to plan characters or storylines, make new friends, or just talk about everyday life. Do what you like, as this is a place for our large RP community to talk. (wink)

28 Likes

Rad😎

2 Likes

Hello everyone !!!

3 Likes

Yay! Hi!!
What do you all do when you want to rp but don’t have time at all, because I want to cry

3 Likes

HI!

2 Likes

That’s totally me too but with my SGs… sort of.

2 Likes

Does anyone remember who I have to reply to? And for which RPs I have to create a character? :sweat_smile:
Because I have no idea anymore!

Also, @CerealKiller if you want, we can continue Morgan’s and Owen’s relationship via PM (like a 1x1 RP). I’d really like to do that!

4 Likes

Why not a 1x1 RP thread for anyone to read?

2 Likes

The RP itself is dead so I assumed the private one would make more sense but we can think about publicizing it

2 Likes

If it is dead then even more reason to keep it alive by branching off with your own thread. HEHEHEHE

Also, as for you character creating question, I can only think of a couple of SGs. (wink)

3 Likes

Oooh yes!!

3 Likes

Yeah, Charmed. I remember that. I also think I have to create a character for Rot and Ruin by @/fraud and @/passionfruit and that’s all I can remember!

YAY! Awesome!

Would you like to keep it private or make it public?

3 Likes

I don’t mind
On a thread it’s better for activity for the forums which is good but in a pm you don’t have to stick to pg
so up to you

2 Likes

We can make a thread then!

2 Likes

Sounds rad

3 Likes

Also! I picked the character for Charmed!

What do you guys think?

4 Likes

HEHEHE. She’s so happy.

3 Likes

The tooth👀

3 Likes

Annyong fellow rpers :wave:

2 Likes