RPers General Chat

That’ll be next week. I want to give people at least two weeks to practice with this one.
Though just 'cause you don’t know how to write something, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. It means that’s more reason to practice. It’s basically just a mystery set early last century. Funnily enough, I would have put this as a genre you’d enjoy, sir. (wink)
Anyway, here is some information on writing Noir to have a look at…

1 Like

Thanks for moving the post. I forgot the general chat was a thing for a moment there.

And I can definitely try, it just might not fit the style you two have currently going

1 Like

You’re welcome. (wink)

That’s all one can ask. It’s only practice. Besides, that’s what writing is, learning and improving every time you write. Also, Tina and I had different styles though.

1 Like

You guys do have different styles, and that’s part of why it was kinda confusing on how to continue, but I’ll think of something

1 Like

Ooooh… exciting.

Just remember, it’s doesn’t have to be long nor part of either scene.

1 Like

I’m confused because when Vikki told her son that Vikki was speaking, he didn’t recognise her

1 Like

Sorry, just moving it over to the chat.

Yeah, he didn’t recognise her ‘cause she is in Zac’s body with his voice.

1 Like

Okayyy. Understood. Thank you

1 Like

Yeah. Hahaha. It’s a really random prompt but it was just the idea in my head

1 Like

Yes it’s good. We need more fun plots like this :joy:

1 Like

HAHAHA. Okay, I will try. … Hang on, the previous aren’t fun?

1 Like

I didn’t mean that sorry :joy:

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHAHA. I figured. I was just being silly.

1 Like

I know it’s been tried before, but would anybody be interested in seeing/helping make a The Selection rp?

1 Like

I’d be interested in helping

1 Like

I could help a little

1 Like

So, I’ve been thinking about starting a RP, and I’ve already made a layout for it… but I am not sure if it’s not too simple…

1 Like

What’s the RP?

1 Like

I’ll send a doc here!

1 Like

Alrighty then (wink)

1 Like