RPers General Chat

Nope :joy::joy:

1 Like

Just made them on slides…I’m excited if you can’t tell

1 Like

I’m excited too, can you please share the FCs so I can see? And maybe use your chars as examples of how to make mine and put aside a few FCs?

1 Like

no, but i have had someone submit a bio written by chatgpt, lol. most of the time, it’s glaringly obvious when something’s written by AI when it’s doing creative writing, since most people aren’t gonna sink in the mind-numbing hours it takes to fine-tune it, because at that point you can just write it yourself, lol

6 Likes

same and agreed
not even just for creative writing, for academic writing too, it’s very easy to tell in my experience lol

6 Likes

sorry for double posting but

hi hello i love milo

6 Likes

i haven’t had it in years but i used to drink it a lot when i was a kid

one of our grocery stores sold it in juice boxes so i’d take them to summer camp

2 Likes

OMG! Yes. This is New Zealand’s national hot beverage, I swear. HAHA

1 Like

kdbvhf PLS
i legit had boxed milo this morning!
i hope you can get some again ;w;

oh same for Colombia
although we also drink it cold here

2 Likes

I’ve heard of it. Could you find it in America?

2 Likes

i mean
if you mean continental America, i am in an American country and we get it here
but i know you don’t and i’m just being a pain in the *ss bc i refuse to acknowledge the USA as just America lol
that said

i’ve never been to the States so i have no idea about that

3 Likes

Oh, my bad.

2 Likes

It’s sold at the big Walmarts

We love powder Milo in the Caribbean! :hatched_chick:

3 Likes

no worries lol
i’m just a snob with it

:handshake:

4 Likes

Understandable.

2 Likes

Of course. Cold is great when you don’t stir it properly and just eat the milo floating on top.

I found it in a shop in South Korea, so my answer would be yes. Though you’d have to look around.

2 Likes

oh def
i tend to put it in a blender bc of that (even if that means i have to do extra work bc the foam is a Bad Texture for me)
that said, my sis loves putting milo powder on top of hers so y’know, some people like that ig

also i don’t like when it’s mixed like that in the drink itself bc conflicting textures
but eating milo powder straight from the tin? one of my biggest childhood pleasures

3 Likes

Have you tried supligen? (Random ik)

It’s so goooood :hatched_chick:

1 Like

i don’t think we have that here, sadly
but i’m curious about it now

1 Like

Oh yup. That’s fair. I get that.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

3 Likes