RPers General Chat

Something like, a group of people is at a mansion or resort and they start disappearing. Npcs would disappear first, but eventually player characters too. And some rpers would play the murderers among the group?

4 Likes

I definitely like it
Itā€™s giving me Clue vibes

2 Likes

Sounds rad, if you ever need someone to brainstorm more about this idea, my PMs are always open!

3 Likes

valid valid

3 Likes

Ooh Iā€™ll keep that in mind! I already have some ideas for the setting but Iā€™m not sure yet

3 Likes

i knew a lot of people were interested in this lawyer rp me and my friend were going to start but sheā€™s not coming back :sob: if youā€™re interested we can work together on it or you can just take it over completely, i still got some of our notes if u need 'em

4 Likes

Iā€™m curious about it now, what was it about?

2 Likes

basically htgawm-inspired with aspects of juvenile justice and attorney wooyoung woo ((: a bunch of new attorneys graduated from law school and start working on cases at an international firm. the rp starts with the group working on a case, i believe we planned to make it on juvenile deliquency. at some point in the RP someone gets murdered and itā€™s clear one of the attorneys did it. the RP is centered around not only becoming a high-achieving lawyer (as you may get kicked out of the company or made to do menial labor) but also figuring out who exactly committed the crime as the police close in on yā€™all

4 Likes

man i have a bunch of rp ideas :sob: i got this, the house of psyke, blood of empires, kings of color, and so much more :sob:

5 Likes

eyes

i am eyeing this whole idea very much

4 Likes

Ooh that sounds really interesting!

Kinda same, I have so many ideas but I can never turn them into a rp with an actual plot

4 Likes

:eyes: hopefully itā€™ll happen soon
unless someone decides to work with me, itā€™s probs gonna be on hold until i finish hoc

ty!!

LOL my problem is i can do it, i just always have problems that keep me from actually finishing the plot irp

4 Likes

understandable
tyt

3 Likes

I can definitely understand that :sob:

3 Likes

I know I was looking forward to that one :grin:

So, so interesting

4 Likes

Iā€™m down, though there has to be a LOT of planning.

Itā€™s on my wish list to bring mine back one day. SIGH.

4 Likes

I honestly have only a vague idea, I didnā€™t think of planning yet :sob: But since the murderers will be characters in the rp, Iā€™m guessing itā€™ll take less time? Since itā€™ll be up to the players what they want to do

1 Like

Any recommendations for getting into RPs here? Preferably smaller ones so it isnā€™t overwhelming to catch up on lore and a bunch of characters

6 Likes

Thereā€™s one about to start. I can link?

4 Likes

I can check it out, yeah

4 Likes