RPers General Chat

also, speaking of regional things, I just found out publix isn’t like, an international chain?? :sob::sob: I always assumed it was just fancy walmart but apparently it’s just a southeastern us thing

Seconding this

However, it’s extremely common in Pakistan so I love it and tried to find it once I moved to the States, but I don’t think I’ve seen it yet (edit: apparently you can find it at the big Walmarts, I have never set foot in a Walmart)

That said since it was brought up, both the powder and boxed stuff are super common in Pakistan too, but do y’all have the Milo cereal? It was legit my breakfast for years

3 Likes

I can probably look online. I’ll take a look.

1 Like

Don’t compare Milo to that sugary garbage (lighthearted)

For real though, Nesquik is so high in sugar it’s painful to drink
Milo is chocolate malt as opposed to just chocolate, and a LOT less sweet

2 Likes

Gasps

I’m right!!! There’s enough sugar in that stuff to kill a man!!!

2 Likes

And yet, I’m still alive. Weirdly.

Is that it?

Y’all USAmericans’ bodies have just adapted to the stuff you’re fed, there’s a reason so much of your food is banned in the rest of the world (again, this is all lighthearted, Nesquik is sold in Pakistan too)

Yup! The green container is the one.

1 Like

No٫ you’re completely right. You know the weird thing? Haggis is banned٫ but liver isn’t.

1 Like

i was obsessed with this one, one of the best things ever
sadly i haven’t seen it around in YEARS

1 Like

What exactly is that? If it’s a drink, how can it be a cereal?

Me here completely clueless what Milo is, never heard of it or seen it anywhere :joy:

1 Like

i use to have milo everyday back in nigeria and those milo cubes as snacks>>>

3 Likes

IT SERIOUSLY IS, I hope you can find it soon (if not I’m importing some from PK for you, it’s still widespread in South and Southeast Asia, we actually import it from SEA in PK)

It’s like, cereal flavored with the stuff if that makes sense? Here’s what it looks like:

1 Like

now here ionly have nesquik and its ok ig but milo was way better and also powdered milk, would eat it straight from the can and then pretend it wasnt me

Only having Nesquik there is so sad, Milo is so much better both from a taste and nutrition POV
(also same with powdered milk lol)

1 Like

So way better Coco puffs. I’m so in.

1 Like

Yes!!! Coco puffs but with a better texture and more nutritious/less sugary

1 Like

I actually like the coco puff texture, but I’m definitely interested.