RPers General Chat

currently Aurelia @benitz786 from Bridgerton
Ilyas @Madilnel close close second. but I think I know more about Lia’s story than Ilyas’ so I’m more attached to her. but they’re both super interesting and dynamic. love them :white_heart::clap:t3:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

I’m trying to plan a little bit for the Christmas thing, so feel free to mention any more of them too!

1 Like

:pleading_face:

No because I’m honestly digging Orpheus so much. Definitely my favorite character right now!

Also from The Bridgerton Rp @DandelionKate

4 Likes

Jenny and Jacob :sob:

Love reading their posts.

2 Likes

Thank you hun :sob::pray::heart:

2 Likes

you know what we need? a prison rp

6 Likes

There already is a Bridgerton Rp. Interested?

Whitney Houston 90S GIF

2 Likes

Hey @Ouijaloveletters and @Bluecookies, just moving these posts to here since that thread is only for RP & SG ideas.

1 Like

Oh, my bad. I must not have looked at the thread name. Thanks.

1 Like

Oh, I got excited sorry!

Btw are you still in Bridgerton?

1 Like

This is something I actually thought about making before but never did since I felt like it would flopp

3 Likes

what was your idea

3 Likes

YES

5 Likes

I wanted to focus on realism, It’s a prison but I wanted it to be interactive.

I either wanted the setting to be a large prison either in a regular or snowy biome. Regular prison things like different characters with different personalities, different sentences, reasons their in jail etc. Currency/Trading System, Riots, Jailbreaks, Escapes. Things of that nature some inspo from OITNB If anyone’s seen it.

4 Likes

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING OMG

3 Likes

I vaguely remember a roleplay that had criminals, I don’t think it ever started but I found an old character I made. I don’t think it was prison though

3 Likes

Sounds interesting :eyes:

2 Likes

If you’d like to see something like that in action, let me know I’d be happy to make one.

3 Likes

i would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

3 Likes