RPers: We Need You!

To be honest, I have no idea on how to even bring staff color into the post.

1 Like

Oh than nevermind.

2 Likes

Hey all! I noticed the @RPers seem to be a little busy lately. Is there anything I can do to make you enjoy your time on the Forums a little more?

19 Likes

Delete all of my online classes-

But seriously, I love the RP section on here. I think I’m content for the most part. :relieved:

8 Likes

No, I personally feel as though it’s the lockdown. Its really hard to find inspiration when you’re locked inside. It could be different for others, but that’s just why I think I’ve been less active lately. I’m sure most things will go back to normal after the pandemic.

10 Likes

I’m here anyway so idk :eyes: but I think people are kind of losing motivation in general, not necessarily anything to do with rping or anything like that
Just in general …

6 Likes

Less drama off the public threads and in group tag pms

5 Likes

Maybe more forum games and contests active! I really don’t know :relaxed:

2 Likes

That’s really awesome to hear! Thank you so much! I hope we can keep it up >.<

I get that completely! I wonder if there is any way that we can show a little camaraderie in both our RP section and our Forums at large during this time? We had the VCs, which seemed to help! Maybe something to help with creativity and productivity?

Tell me about it! Being stuck inside is hard >.<

Unfortunately, as long as people aren’t breaking rules, I don’t think there is very much I can do about that without directly controlling people! And I certainly don’t want to become a tyrant! If there is an issue with rule-breaking, that needs to be addressed, though!

@Hanna1 would love that answer! @ForumStaff maybe we can have a chat about this?

13 Likes

Sadly it is
But I think it’s going to mellow down soon
Where I live we technically aren’t really quarantined anymore :woman_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

Yes! :open_hands:t3:

4 Likes

awh no… the forums is perfect for me!
I’m just kind of feeling uninspired right now…
i think it’s just from staying inside soo longg
the quarantine is getting to me–

3 Likes

Well my group is working on the Harry Potter Role-play. We should have it up an running soon. I also have an interactive murder mystery story that I am working on for the forums. We could do some character contests, maybe? You have to make a character for a certain theme and whoever has the best character wins the contest?

1 Like

Personally for me it’s hard to find an rp that I would actually be interested in joining. I’ve only found a few and most of them dont do well and stop a little while after starting. Also this lockdown and pandemic has been really hard since I’m starting to fail my classes and cant find inspiration to rp.

3 Likes

I’m like 10 days late I never got the notification, but this sounds like a good idea to me :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
So any specific suggestions for contests? :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Probably something like someone gets to choose any topic they would like to get quizzed on and the highest points win. I think there are games like this but they are not active. In the Episode forums, @CrazyCaliope did great with it!

1 Like

Wait, what did I do on the Episode Forums?

2 Likes

Ughh, why are you so forgetful! :joy:

It was a quiz that we got to choose any topic we wanted and we get quizzed on how much knowledge we knew on the topic. You tagged us when it was our turn or to just follow along. And you announced the winner with the highest points

My topic was Billie Eilish, remember?

1 Like

Your game MasterMind or Pointless

2 Likes

Yes we can do those ones too

2 Likes