RPers: We Need You!

One of the many, many things I love about our lovely @RPers is that you guys are so active and amazing!

That is exactly why I need your help.

We’re struggling to keep our traffic up at the moment, which may stop people from wanting to join! So I was wondering if you guys could have your RP group chats in the chats section? It will make other RPers looking for a place to call home realise how active we are and keep the “Latest” section nice and recent!

Do you think you can help with that? :3

41 Likes

Of course, I understand if people need to discuss personal stuff, but for anything about the RP specifically, we’d be super appreciative if you could make it public to show people that our RP community is awesome and vibrant!

17 Likes

XD I just posted a notice for my CHB RPers to use our 3 chat threads more instead of our PMs. :+1: I may be gone for a while soon but all my RPs will have chat threads here until further notice, the PMs are only for personal stuff.

11 Likes

Gotcha! Gonna switch to a chat thread~

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks! :3

I’m hoping we can recruit some other people too :wink:

5 Likes

We got Deluge when he gets some free time :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Cough Me with my 3 RP’s I’m probably single handily causing the backup-

6 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

Hehehe I’m hoping some of the other big RPers will help us too! I’m sure if we get you and a few others in the chat section, people will do it naturally!

7 Likes

:+1: We got you.

2 Likes

Also @RPers I just wanna let you know that if you have any big announcements for your RP, you are more than welcome to @ the @ForumStaff and they can add the Staff Colour (like this post) to your post!

I’d say @ the @RPStaff, but right now we only have one RP moderator who can do it for you! Sooooon! If we get more RPers, we’ll need more RP staff :wink:

29 Likes

Actually @ForumStaff can the Leaders put staff colours on posts? :eyes:

15 Likes

we can do that??

I don’t think we can

7 Likes

No only mods can :eyes:

7 Likes

Wouldn’t know how if we could

5 Likes

We can highlight stuff like the general users but not but that Staff Colour

6 Likes

Non, only mods can, but if you tell us the hex code, we can highlight it in the staff colour :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

6 Likes

The weird thing about the staff colour is that it’s a slightly transparent version of the hex code in the settings so :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Someone could just take a screenshot of a post with staff color and then use the color picking tool to see the hex code and it would look the same if you use that :eyes:

3 Likes

This is just a test, it doesn’t look like it is the staff color at all :sob:

Just ignore my terrible try, it’s the best I could do…

4 Likes