Ru Paul's Drag Race

62a59b21963b12f47a4ea94d0f7c1bb8-1

I’m not gonna lie, that was my reaction when I figured out there wasn’t a thread about Ru Paul’s Drag Race yet. I was shocked :joy:

Anyway, I won’t hide that I am a fan of the show, I love watching it. In the past I kinda saw it as a guilty pleasure but in my opinion there is nothing wrong with just loving the show :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Anyway, who here has watched any of the seasons, I’ve watched 1 and 6 and up, the all star seasons and the British season, so I guess I’ve spent way too much time watching it.

Who were your favourite contestants? I had my 2/3 favourites in basically every season so it’s way too much to say :rofl:

1 Like

Y e s

1 Like

drag is just :kissing_heart::ok_hand:

gif-1

Bump, this thread didn’t get enough attention by far… How is that possible, are there no fans here or something :eyes::eyes::eyes:

I’ve only watched recent seasons since only the 2 recent are on the VH1 app.
If I remember correctly this was season 12, Vanjie should’ve been gone a long while before the 2nd to last episode. She literally wore the same thing every time she walked down the runway. She didn’t even try to sew something new. I love her, but I was very disappointed with her presentation on the show.
Also, Suga didn’t get enough screen time :unamused:

I love watching drag race!! I love seeing the looks the queens wear/create and lets be honest, the drama is always top-notch.

I absolutely love Drag Race!

I still have to finish season 3 and 4. Right now, I’m watching AS5 (it’s so good!)

Closed due to inactivity :two_hearts: