Rules and Guidelines

We have a dedicated page on the ShanniiWrites website with the Forum Rules and Guidelines. Please check this out if you have any questions or concerns.

27 Likes

Yay guidelines!

2 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge These are some good guidelines

4 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge what is your opinion on the guidelines?

4 Likes

I helped make them so.

Strong. Good guidelines. Filled with calcium

7 Likes

Calcium helps to make your bones grow strongerer.

5 Likes

How did System make a topic? :scream:

2 Likes

Magic :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Bump! :wilted_flower:

TF is this?

Didn’t you create this? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Why did I get a weird system notification all of a sudden for this? Not that it’s a problem.

4 Likes

Now it is time for Caliope to test this rules so that she can receive her punishment!

3 Likes

Updates!

3 Likes

Probably because the rules were changed and some of them involve @ forum staff.

Lol I thought that system was @ing me specifically until I went on the thread and realized that this was the rules/guidelines thread lol.
Anyway- great rules! Mucho calcium.

2 Likes

I edited it xD

3 Likes

I just wanted to clarify @ShanniiWrites , like for the use of fantasy RPs (CHB for example) does this mean we aren’t allowed to have our characters to do this or not to promote it as a good thing? And for weapons, :grimacing: since that’s also a central part of fighting various monsters and creatures in my RP would that mean I would have to stop that?

5 Likes

Not promote it as a good thing! I’ve made sure to specify when something can’t be depicted :wink:

5 Likes

Got it! Thank you.

5 Likes

So as long as your RP isn’t some advertisement for how amazing guns are or something, you should be fine!

5 Likes