Say her name! #makhia bryant

Yes. It also takes more effort to use a knife than a gun. They could’ve easily gotten it away from her, had it co,e to that.

2 Likes

My condolences go towards Ms Bryant. May her soul rest in peace :pleading_face::pray:

Enough is enough. Stop using violence as a shortcut to justice #stoppolicebrutality :pensive: :fist:

2 Likes

:leaves: Added some tags :leaves:

1 Like

Added a tag and moved section ^~^

1 Like

ayo and people wonder what we mean by black trauma, ya
girl didn’t deserve it and if I see someone say “weLL dID sHe…” or “sHe sHOuld’VE”
shut the hell up, you’re reading this post in a way i don’t like i’ll just hit you on the head with the baseball bat how’s that sound.
deadass that’s how it is
the only weapon we’re holding when the cops shoot us up is our blackness
white kids can shoot up churches and kill poc for being “tempting” and get off with a “they have a good life ahead of them”, “they were troubled” but one black kid try to defend themselves and all of a sudden we’re terrorists who deserve the death sentence without trial. all of sudden the fact we had weed 20 years ago in a drug-flooded neighboorhood thanks to the war on drugs gets pulled up.

3 Likes

deadass miss me with that shit “they have a bright life ahead of them” so do all my black brothers in jail for plain weed but y’all letting rapists walk free :woman_standing:

2 Likes

And she was even defending herself! Besides she was just 16 and had a bright future like all those r@pist they let out of jail :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

my brothers 8 and he already knows the police hates his guts and he doesn’t even trust the police anymore, miss me with that “we’re here for your protection”… you have an 8 year old scared of you from the way you choke the shit out of us and shoot us :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Remember peeps (especially poc, Lgbtq+, disabled people) the police aren’t your friends

3 Likes

Oh my god.

1 Like

Wait…crap.

1 Like

By op request