Say her name! #makhia bryant

Before any of you bamboo looking b*tches try to justify the murder of this teenage girl please fact check your sources:

Makhia was defending herself, she was being attacked by some girls in the neighborhood and she was the one who called the police to help protect her and they shot her 4 times in the chest they fcking shot her. None of you can defend this sht! ACAB!

Anyway what do y’all think?

@Discussions

8 Likes

I’ve seen this, but I don’t know what it means.

1 Like

All cops are b*stards

1 Like

Ok, some, not all. That’s just my opinion. If you think all are, I can understand.

4 Likes

fat?
u are now my source. can i trust you or do i need to fact check you? because i didn’t know about this
<.<

1 Like

I meant fact lmao

1 Like

I get she was trying to defend herself. Did she drop the knife to appear less threatening?

2 Likes

Actually there is a reason why this is said, even though they are good cops they either get fired or keep quiet.

There was literally a cop who got fired because he didn’t want to shoot a person.

2 Likes

She didn’t have time, they just shot her like that and 4 times in the chest keep in mind she was 15/16

2 Likes

Besides even though she was holding a knife she shouldn’t have been shot. That’s what tasers are for? Did the police forget their job or what>

2 Likes

Oh my god. He was fired because he didn’t want to injure or kill someone?! WHAT?!

2 Likes

it’s bc they work for a corrupt system, not that they are like all the worst, most morally bad people who would kill someone :eyes: the fact they work for a system that is so corrupt and bastardized is the point

^ hope this is right

4 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes
1 Like

Sounds right.

2 Likes

That’s why I say Acab! All cops might not be b*stards but the innocent cops get a lot of pain/glares for standing up.

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

The system is so freaking corrupt. All they care about is money now.

2 Likes

Yes! That’s why most people dislike cops, it’s not about all of them being evil but it’s the system and how the “good” ones act.

1 Like

angery noises

I’m 15
I do not wish do be shot because I held a knife
There are many reasons people hold knives, and in all honesty you should always try every other option before deadly force ffs. And even then jfc you had a GUN. Should I go kill you now??? (speaking to cop) A gun is much more dangerous ffs

3 Likes