Say who your favorite singer or band is without naming them!

Similar to the threads Without naming it, describe your favorite game, Describe your favorite song without naming it , and Without naming your favorite film, describe it, in this thread, you will describe your favorite band or singer without naming them.

4 Likes

My favourite English singer has a long-xss ponytail. Yes.

2 Likes

An American rock band who are known for epic one-shot music videos.

Can we try to guess the others?

Yes! Letā€™s try and guess the others!

1 Like

Wicked. Thanks.

I can only think of Ariana Grande or Nicki Minaj, but neither are British.

Maybe The Weeknd?

1 Like

I also thought @elixrā€™s favorite singer was Ariana Grande, but the English part threw me off. Do you mean English as in British, or English as in the language?

Nopeā€¦ heā€™s an American singer, specifically from Texas, and one part of his name is the same as a cereal manufacturer.

3 Likes

Are they a recent band?

1 Like

Is it bad that the only Texas artist I can think of is Willie Nelson?

Uhā€¦ sort of. They formed just before the turn of the century but didnā€™t go viral until around 2006

Yeah, Ariana. But I didnā€™t mean English as in British. I meant my favourite singer who sings in English-

1 Like

English as in the language.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard of Willie Nelson, but I couldnā€™t name one song by him. :joy: :joy:

Thatā€™s what I thought! Because I always associate Ariana with her ponytail. I actually like her ponytail a lot.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦my favorite bands and singers constantly change.

1 Like

Choose one then.

1 Like

Got it.

1 Like

An American rock Band heavily influenced by astronomy.

Heā€™s a great dancer and cared a lot about children. Also a super sweet person and soft-spoken. Heā€™s done most genres of music.

My current ā€œfavoriteā€ (I donā€™t really have favorites, I just cycle through stuff) is an American singer who is (I think) known for writing songs primarily about women/feminism and particularly about love and body image. She definitely makes me feel more confident which I think is probably the point. Her music is very pop/hip hop which I love.

1 Like

Michael Jackson?

1 Like

Post Malone? I think thatā€™s the one you talk about a lot. Plus sunflowers feature a lot with you and also in your stories.

1 Like

Lizzo?