Secret Santa Sign Ups Year Two

It’s that time of the year again for us to get ready for Christmas. We will only be having a Christmas event happening for the forums. I don’t want to run into the debacle that happened at the Easter event. So, I have a handful of rules that you will need to stick to so that everything goes as planned.

Rules

• You have to guarantee you will be available for the whole time! No Ghosting!
  • You will need to make it clear of what you can make for other users.
  • If something does happen please do the gift early and send it directly to me so I can hold on to it for your Santa. Don’t wait until the last minute to get the gift done.
  • Play Nice With Everyone! I’m not going to deal with drama.

Now, on to the dates for the Secret Santa. We will be following the same time frame as last year. It will give you up to almost two months to complete. I will keep the sign-ups open until November 3rd. We need to have an even number of people for the event.

Cut off Date for Gifts: December 21st-23rd

Gift-giving Date: December 24th-25th

How many openings: 30+

Form:

I will be hosting the event either on my own or with @Rose.

@Discussions
@moderators if you want to use the announcement tag for this then I’m good with that.

28 Likes

Ignore this post,

2 Likes

i absolutely want to join :eyes:

3 Likes

I def wanna join :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m interested :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I think I will join. What kind of gifts do we give?

2 Likes

I’m confused, what is it?

3 Likes

I will, but whoever I get has to promise that if they don’t like the gift I give, they will nicely tell me. I’m quite insecure and just want to make the person I get happy.

6 Likes

You are welcome to join! What do you mean you don’t know if it’s a good idea?

1 Like

I’m weird. Sometimes I’m super sensitive, and other times you can say whatever you want about me and I won’t care.

3 Likes

For me I wasn’t sure if it’d be a good idea to join since I am a little unsure what to give, :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s a event for Christmas. Secret Santa is where you pull a name out which will be the name of the your Santa that you have to give a gift to.

1 Like

Oh no worries!

1 Like

What do you mean by gifts? Stuff we make ourselves?

2 Likes

Oh, but how are they supposed to get the gift/ give it to them?

3 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

The gift types can range from poems, letters, art, profile pictures, music collage, picture collage and what not.

2 Likes

Alright. Yep. I’m joining.

1 Like

Oh

2 Likes

I’ll join maybe

2 Likes