✨ Self Appreciation Thread ✨

Wow I never tried this before but let me do it today.

I’m proud of myself for staying strong for all these years and never giving up on myself and people I love. I’m proud that I still choose to be kind even when few people treated me bad, I’m not doing that for anyone because I don’t want anyone to feel the way I felt, I’m making sure I’ll never lose my kindness. I’m proud for forgiving people easily. I’m proud that I’m taking steps towards my parents good health.

Wow never thought I could do this. Thank you so much.

6 Likes

Good! You living on this earth shouldn’t be a bad thing, make the most of what you were provided with, and much more you can explore. I am glad you came out and opened up just a bit about yourself, it’s always good to get things off your chest, validate your experiences.

3 Likes

bold of you to assume I appreciate myself

4 Likes

I love this, there should be more self love and threads like this! :blue_heart:
I’m trying to finish something for college but I’ll come back to this

1 Like

I didn’t assume anything but the fact that I believe everyone I tagged (and everyone on this forums, really) deserve to spread self-love once in awhile. To remind and validate how awesome they feel of themselves.

2 Likes

Sure thing.

1 Like

Wow I’m so cool :star_struck:
I’m so omg this is so hard to take seriously

Or remind us how bad we feel

Too much to list :star_struck: jk jk–

2 Likes

True true!

I’m calling Namjoon… Wait-

2 Likes

Oh, I love appreciating myself. I’m genuinely so awesome, I can’t help it. :joy: Well, here’s what I mostly appreciate about myself

1. I am satisfied (and sometimes even proud, lmao) of how I look.
  2. I make friends easily.
  3. Once i have decided something, I don’t easily back out (though this often manifests itself in the form of stubbornness but then too much of anything is bad)
  4. I like that I can laugh too easily and never remain sad for too long.
3 Likes

Hmmm…I’m not dead.

Don’t know if this might help a little or not

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face::heart:

@OmgItzVolly

You’re welcome :pleading_face: :white_heart:

1 Like

Well, I’m currently on a journey of self love, so here are some things I love/appreciate about myself~

1. I’m hot :hot_face:
  2. I have eyemazing eyes :eye::green_heart:
  3. I currently stupendous hair :eyes::haircut_woman:
  4. I’m excellent at making friends :dancer:
  5. I’m a terrific listener :ear:
  6. I don’t hold grudges for long (except you’ve hurt me real bad)
  7. I’m terrific in almost all sports :running_woman:
  8. I’m pretty smart :relieved:
    And there’s so much more to say, but I don’t want to bore you with my excellentness. Oh, here’s another one:
  9. I’m very exciting, never boring :clown_face:

before you come @ me and say I’m bragging or I’m proud, just know I’m gonna ignore you and you’re wasting your time and energy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m terrible at appreciating myself, but here are some of the qualities that I like about myself:

• I like my lips. It’s small, but pouty and always pink
• I like that a lot of people in real life admire me for being “intelligent” and “wise”, even though I don’t entirely believe in it
• I’m proud that I overcame my social anxiety after years of struggling with it
• I like my fashion sense
• I like having a strong attention to detail
• I like that I lucid dream about the craziest scenarios almost every night
• I like that I’m a quick learner
• And lastly, I am proud of how much I’ve matured throughout the years. I continuously flourish into a better person as time passes by. And I’ll make sure that I’ll even become way better in the future :blush:

1 Like

PERIODTTTT SIS GO OFF :relieved: :nail_care:

1 Like