✨ Self Appreciation Thread ✨

Here is the safe place for self-love. Where you comment below what you’re proud of about yourself. What you’ve pulled through and appreciate yourself for, why you think YOU are amazing. There is no limit to explaining how good about yourself you feel. But refrain from being racist, homophobic, trans-phobic, Islamophobic, ETC. Talk highly of yourself that you feel WITHOUT bringing others down in the process.
Commenting and agreeing on someones self-love comment is also okay… but don’t go off-topic.

Tags others after your post to get more people showing some love to themselves. They deserve it.

Tags well deserved

@Kristi @Divcp @Soleil @Littlefeets @LHT @lanafrazer @courtana @Ouijaloveletters @OhSumana @Meekepeek @Nil @unicornio @unsungcheerio @SpookySherry @Secretz @Soleil @sofia @raviola @ThirstyChickenNugget @void @TheDancingFryer @AS007 @RainbowCat @CrazyCaliope @Rose @CerealKiller @WritingWithStars @Duckling @idiot.exe @katabasis @Megan @SpookySherry @Eleanor_W-15 @LoneWolf @Eliza @liyahsdiamond @Chocolate_Mama @Kiwi @elixr @Tate @Ana @Badass_Saasha @ShanniiWrites @Shahtuta @passionfruit @Berry @Quinn @Eccentric @Spes @SnowyStar @SnowQwueen @DazzledSnowFlake @PikachuK18 @Parix @ForumStaff @Nessie @YoTanaka @liyahsdiamond @Nemesis

30 Likes

I am slowly starting to embrace my monolid :star_struck: I’m not quite there yet, but I am very slowly beginning to like it

10 Likes

hmm, I’ll give this a try

here’s somethings I like about myself:

I like how my eyes look

I like my natural hair

I like how good I am at reading people irl

I like how funny I can be when I’m in a good mood

I like how sarcastic I can be even during tense times

I like how I’m not racist, homophobic, or transphobic in any way

I like how open-minded I am to others problems and what I free spirit I can be

I like my skin tone (generally)

That’s pretty much it for me :pensive:

8 Likes

Hopefully you learn to fully embrace it. :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m sure there is much more, luv.

6 Likes

Not a place for me ig. I have like 0 self-love /self-confidence

5 Likes

I just-

love me :smiley:

4 Likes

Samee :pleading_face::heart:

Uhhh I guesssss:

• I love my hair. It’s probably the best physical feature I have and embraces a lot of my identity
  • I like my hands and fingers
  • I love my broad shoulders
  • I like my natural lip color
  • I like being an extrovert and how I always try to surround myself with people
  • I like how people always tell me I’m “approachable”
  • I like my digital art
  • I like my spontaneous small bursts of energy
7 Likes

I love that I’m strong, most of all :))

5 Likes

Not true… You deserve to love yourself, there is much more to you that is amazing that you might not see, but many others do. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

sameee

I’m jealous about monolid eyes :angery:

4 Likes

I’m going to be on Corsa Italia for a few hours. Doing some shopping. Once I am back I would love to do this!! Thank you for the tag.
:whale::purple_heart::cup_with_straw:

5 Likes

Period. The self-love is great here! Proud.

4 Likes

Each of my qualities have a bad side, I can’t :joy:

4 Likes

This is not a place to be negative, ma’am… shhhhh…or get on topic… and show some self love.

4 Likes

Here’s my own self-love post. I’ll post later again if I find anything else.

I like my eyes. Lol.

4 Likes

I’m sorry.

I guess I like my rebellious nature.

3 Likes

I am proud of myself for pulling up and battling depression :blush:

6 Likes

Respect and admiration :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Admiration and Respect for Soleil too :pleading_face::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes