September Art Competition: Sci-fi

Welcome to the September Art Competition!

The theme for this contest is sci-fi (chosen by last month’s amazing winner @AnnSza) , and I’m looking forward to seeing all of your amazing works! :two_hearts:

I’m going to give you two weeks to finish your art pieces (until September 14th) and then there will be a public vote for the winner! The winner will get a badge and will have their winning piece put up on Instagram after passing a review for plagiarism!

Because no contest is complete without rules, here’s what you need to know:

• You can submit up to three pieces for the contest.
  • You cannot submit art that you do not own. Tracing and copying are not allowed.
  • Your work must fit the theme in some way, although you are allowed to openly interpret the theme.

@anon68003072 you know what to do

11 Likes

YESSS SCI-FI

3 Likes

This is a theme I’ve never worked with before but it sounds like a fun challenge to try :eyes:

2 Likes

@Artists

9 Likes

It’s already September wtffff :scream: :scream: :scream: super pumped about this theme though! Will definitely join if I have the time!

2 Likes

Question: Can I put together an edit from free stock photo images? Or would that be considered plagiarism?
I know a site that offers 100% free stock photo images uploaded by individual creators. It’s Pixabay.
I can kind of draw but it’s easier for me to edit and in my opinion the result comes off a lot nicer.

2 Likes

Ooh, I might join, I am not sure, I am not confident with my art(but I could make spruce up one of my in progress pieces into a Sci-fi one :eyes:).

1 Like

Not this time, but I’ll think about it for future versions of the contest! Currently, the contest is to show off completely original works.

2 Likes

Here is my entry!
Sci-fi version:

Regular(tradional) version"

6 Likes

Anyone else got any art pieces?

1 Like

Because I can’t tag artists :eyes:

@idiot.exe @Soleil ~ 1 week reminder

4 Likes

Can i compete lol?

3 Likes

sure :eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah i’ll pass this one lol

2 Likes

aww i’d have loved to see your art for it

2 Likes

Well i just posted it :crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

and it looks stunning :star_struck:

2 Likes

4ecbvf
I’ve really put a lot of thought into it… The gif didn’t really completely work out as planned, and so you can see the art in full quality:

4 Likes

Ok, let me throw some ancient stuff from a couple years back:

11 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes: That’s amazing!

3 Likes