Series finales that end the show well?

Which series finales do you think end the show well? Is there a show you think ended perfectly?

I really liked the Shadowhunters finale :thinking: no spoilers but I will say it was very emotional.

@ ScreenSloths

2 Likes

SHADOWHUNTERS YES I FOUND SOMEONE WHO LIKES IT- okay lemme stop

2 Likes

The end of FMA brotherhood
I was sad when it ended because it was just so darn good but honestly the ending was radness

1 Like

Ooh I really liked the She-Ra ending :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love Shadowhunters but I have to start the second season still :dancer:t5: I’ve been hesitant because I heard it gets worse in like quality after the first season

2 Likes

I liked ATLA, TLOK, The Originals endings. Along with other shows I can’t think of.

Yes. This.

2 Likes

I really liked the Modern Family finale and the Schitt’s Creek finale. I feel like they really wrapped the shows nicely.

1 Like

Must. Watch.

1 Like

Ya same how touching I was sus of their relationship all along.

1 Like

Six Feet Under, definitely the ending to Six Feet Under

1 Like

The only thing that bothered me about the Shadowhunters finale is that the whole thing seemed very out of the blue. That’s really my only complaint. It wrapped up the show nicely.

1 Like

The Originals!

1 Like

ATLA had a really satisfying ending. I can’t think of anything else since the other good shows I’m watching are still ongoing, or that I haven’t finished watching them before.

1 Like

The Brooklyn 99 finale was really well-done, I think they wrapped up the character’s storylines and just the entire show in general in a way that made sense and felt final

Total agreement. The show also ran for the perfect amount of time. I missed the characters so bad when they left in the finale, but I didn’t feel like their story was cut short.

Closed due to inactivity