Sesame Street Day

It’s Sesame Street Day!

A day to celebrate everything we love about Sesame Street. BUT- screw a day, let’s make it a whole thread instead.

Sesame Street has been around for 51 years. The show was co-created by Joan Ganz Cooney and Jim Henson! A show to teach and keep kids entertained even to this day.

What do you think of Sesame Street?
Do you have a favourite character?

@Discussions

10 Likes

i have never watched it but in our contry there is a show inspired from this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Really? Can I see an image from the show or something?

1 Like

here u go

2 Likes

see?

1 Like

YES
I love Sesame Street!!

1 Like

Thanks and yeah, it is really similar. Though the first image does remind me of Fraggle Rock a bit.

1 Like

Cookie monster and Grover :star_struck::star_struck:
My two favs

2 Likes

The show was different when I was a kid, but we had it in Germany, too. I liked Grover (“Grobi” in German), Kermit, Ernie and Bert, Samson, Tiffy and the Cookie Monster (“Krümmelmonster” in German). Back in the days there were more puppet shows, like Fraggles, Muppets, Wombats and my personal fav “Hallo, Spencer!”, no idea if anyone here knows it. :sweat_smile:

@RainyDay, what are your favs?

4 Likes

Ernie and Bert, and Big Bird were my favourites.

2 Likes

YES! Fraggle Rock. Loved Fraggle Rock!

2 Likes

Ahhh yess big bird was soo cute :sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I have a baby big bird stuffed toy somewhere at home that I bought from Universal Studies in Osaka years ago.

1 Like

Ohh woww that’s rad :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I liked Sesame Street when I was little. I don’t know which characters I liked the best though.

1 Like

Yeah. (wink)

Which did you enjoy watching?

1 Like

Huh?

2 Likes

Your fav characters in Sesame Street. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t like sesame Street

2 Likes

Oh, ok. :sweat_smile:

1 Like