šŸ‚šŸ„€ Seven Days || Signups and Chat

Want helppp

2 Likes

Yes please

2 Likes

hello, yis, reserve two gorls, thenk

1 Like

ā€¦for now sirs!!.. I have like 3 months to decide i will die in that period :partying_face:

2 Likes

oh ripeth

2 Likes

I have an idea for an Rp but I donā€™t know if itā€™d be considered too similar to this oneā€¦ :sweat_smile:

@Nil

3 Likes

great sir!

Just PM me the idea and weā€™ll see! :eyes:

3 Likes

my character btw:

Hope this is enough.

Name: Mia Caine

Pronouns: she/her

Backstory:

Only child with two parents who pay her no attention. Sheā€™s been alone her whole life and so she gets jealous when others seem to get more attention than her. Does drugs occasionally.

Personality:

Confident, sure and proud. Sheā€™s doesnā€™t dare to say things as she sees them and this makes it sometimes hard to get along with her. Sheā€™s very friendly when trusts you but she can also be sarcastic and aggressively jealous. When she becomes like this, she doesnā€™t care about what she does and if itā€™s against the law.

Habits/Likes:

Hanging out with friends, reading and drawing.

Occupation in Real Life:

Faceclaim:

Your character might die: Yes

4 Likes

i just-

4 Likes

oh lol no!

3 Likes

Did you do this on purpose? XD

3 Likes

No but now itā€™s a thing and Iā€™m not going to change it. Maybe she has been bullied for it or smth but thatā€™s not up to me.

3 Likes

Oh, itā€™s funny tho

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m keeping it.
(just goes to show the priorities in my head) :rofl:

3 Likes

Also, I will create a female! Finally! I have likeā€¦ zero females as for now

2 Likes

I wish to join but Iā€™ve never played the game ā€¦ can I still join?

2 Likes

yeah totally!

2 Likes

does this mean we have to send them in as soon as we can becuase you guys need time to give the characters task, or is there another reason that I donā€™t know about because I donā€™t know that much about the game?

3 Likes

Donā€™t quote me but I think itā€™s cause we need time? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

oh okay, as long as there isnā€™t an obvious part of the game Iā€™m missing ā€¦ Itā€™s such a nice feeling to take a break from pre exam freakout mode with character creation

2 Likes