Sexualities/Romantic Orientations in RPs

As RPers, we often try to step outside of what we know and branch out into diverse characters. That includes characters’ sexual and romantic orientations.

• Have you ever created a character with a romantic orientation that was different from their sexuality?
  • What have been the most interesting/unique sexualities/romantic orientations that you have seen or done?
  • Have you come across any that you had not known about previously?

@RPers

6 Likes

Not sure

I had a male drag queen that liked men and women.

Drag is has so many different aspects of it. It’s not entirely like you see on Ru Paul’s drag race.

um, this is a weird question, wtf kinda straight shi is this

I’m kinda half asleep, but, basically It’s asking what you’ve come across with characters that is different from the typical choices for characters, or what you’ve found interesting.

1 Like
  1. My Beckett is Heteromantic Bisexual
  2. Abrosexual, I don’t see those done a lot.
  3. Not yet :eyes:
1 Like

One of my characters is a lesbian and the other is a Pansexual.

Yes, recently actually. Mare from FTD.

Hm, I think the poly ones are interesting because it’s not really that common.

Recently, while do research, I came across androsexual and androromantic

1 Like

Oh yeah. Those people switch sexualities. You can ask @Mouschi.

1 Like

They do…? I was under the impression that they were people who are attracted to masculinity?

1 Like

Crap. I was thinking of Abrosexual.

1 Like

I have a couple times, but as of yet their sexual and romantic orientations haven’t been a factor in RPing them.

Most recently the Character I’ve made is Eddie Flynn from Blue Royalty: New Blood. He is Heterosexual and Biromantic.

Right now, there aren’t any specific coming to mind. But every once in a while I’ll see a character with a sexuality or romantic orientation I don’t normally see, or ones that I didn’t really know about before, which I always find interesting .

Definitely.