Shana Tova (And Guess Who's Back?)

Shana Tova, my Jewish brothers and sisters :grin::grin::grin::grin:

tags: @phnx @CerealKiller @Duckling @TalGordin @Bexs (tag more Jewish people if you know)

And just wanna say hi for some people after not being here for more than five month

(I won’t be around here for long time)

5 Likes

But it’s not today :joy:

I know this, but since I may not be here later, then I am saying this now. Besides Rosh HaShana evening will be tomorrow, so it doesn’t matter much, considering that people in our country already wish happy new year on the week of it.

2 Likes

Fair fair

Shana tova :white_heart::butterfly:

2 Likes

SHANA TOVA, KANU!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart:

1 Like

Shana Tova to you too, Tal. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :hugs: And hello.

Just adding some info for anyone interested😉

The Jewish New Year, or Rosh Hashanah as it’s called in hebrew, which actually means “Head of the Year.”
It takes place at the beginning of the month of Tishrei, which is actually the seventh month of the Jewish calendar year.
Rosh Hashanah is a celebration of the creation of the world and marks making a fresh start.
It is a time for people to reflect on the past year and to ask for forgiveness for anything wrong they feel they have done.
They can also think about their priorities in life and what it important to them.
The holiday also marks a time of judgment, when Jewish people believe that God balances a person’s good acts over the last year with their bad acts, and decides what the coming 12 months will be like for them.
During Rosh Hashanah, people usually traditionally greet each other with Shana tova , which means “good year”.

Shana tova everyone :white_heart::butterfly:

You’re back :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Shana Tova! :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Closed due to inactivity