Shani's Tutoring - Recruiting Chatters!

There were some issues with the Forums last week, but they’re all solved! Feel free to make question threads, chat and make the place as homely as possible! The more people who look like they use it, the better!

3 Likes

I want to join too but I don’t know how active I can be there

2 Likes

Just a post or two would be great! Anything is better than the silence at the moment xD

3 Likes

Then I guess I can join

2 Likes

Awesome! I just need a DM with a username and email

3 Likes

I just spent loads of time making the Forums look nicer there :3

4 Likes

I would like to get more people to help out on Shannii’s tutoring website. So, I’m going to start posting weekly links to the forum section over there for people to see and comment on. All you need to do is contact Shannii in a pm in order to join. As of right now, we are looking to get the forum section bustling since it brings more money in that way. Also, if you need tutoring for high school/secondary school like Shannii said then I would suggest checking out her prices and lessons that are available at the moment. Another way to help Shannii out is to support the social media posts she makes from the Facebook, twitter, and Instagram accounts. Liking posts plus leaving comments helps push the accounts activeness. This is one of the new discussion threads I have made. If you click the link it will send you to thread. Not sure if anyone else can’t see the title in the link below.

@Discussions @Announcements

2 Likes

Hi @Announcements! If you have an account with Shani’s Tutoring (or you would like one), I need your help!

I am currently testing on-screen notifications that pop up when someone DMs you or replies to your comments on the forums there! The problem is that I’m sitting there on my own at the moment and I have no one to help me to see if they actually show up! I also want to know if the notifications stay on for the right amount of time – if I need to extend to decrease the time to make them easier to read but not annoying at the same time.

So, if you have the time, I’d love it if you could help me!

Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @Announcements!

If you have an account with Shani’s Tutoring, I could use your help on a very specific forum post over there!

I’m writing a blog post on why you should never use essay writing services and I found this brilliant piece of work from such a service. I thought it would be an interesting exercise for people on Shani’s Tutoring to review the work and see if they can find all of the mistakes!

I would very much appreciate it if you could join in with me. It’s a funny essay and we can have loads of fun with it!

3 Likes

Oof would it be okay if I replied on the thread you made about it and said I’m struggling to find the mistakes because my essay writing skills are completely depleted :joy:

1 Like

Go for it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Okie I did it :joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I just don’t want it to look like I’m alone on there, you know? XD

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense! I have a shortcut to the tutoring website on my phone now so it should be a little easier for me to remember to check it :blush:

1 Like

This sounds so fun! I’ll definitely do it lol

1 Like

I’d love that! It’s a funny essay xD Especially because the person paid for it!

2 Likes

Added tag

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I added a new thing to the website! It’s an old poem of mine that I submitted to the world for the purpose of giving students an unseen poem they can use to practice their poetry analysis skills! It’s called "The Lyre’s Song" and it’s over on my website now!

There’s also a discussion thread for analysis purposes. Basically, feel free to read the poem and then head over to the discussion thread and let me know what you thought of it, what literary devices you picked out, how you’d analyse it, what you’d say about it, etc! It would help massively!

1 Like

@Discussions

Hi everyone!

Usual reminder here!

With the new school term looming and me very much out of cash atm, I could really use the help with chatting! I’m working on making Shani’s Tutoring as amazing as can be and I would appreciate all of the help I can get!

I’m aiming for at least 5 paying members by December.

I’ll be honest with you. I’m feeling super stressed right now. I’ve put a lot of effort into the place and it feels like I have nothing to show for it. I hope that changes soon, but I could really use the support!

2 Likes