Shani's Tutoring - Recruiting Chatters!

So…

As you probably all know already, I have a tutoring website dedicated to giving people help and advice on their English. It’s for secondary (high) school level students who need to do lang and lit at school.

This new website is how I’m paying for the Forums at the moment! I’m working as a tutor and making a couple hundred a month (which is why I’ve shut up about donations recently). However, I need some help with getting the money generating!

Well, there’s a forum there, too! I need some people’s help to populate it! Chat about English!

Can you help?

Thanks! :smiley:

7 Likes

@Announcements

5 Likes

The point of this is that people will be paying a small amount for a tutoring service and I don’t want it to look dead when they come on xD

5 Likes

I can vouch for the fact the forum over there isn’t difficult to use :eyes: obviously it’s different to here but it’s still very user friendly so if any of you have spare time it’d be great if you guys could help.

5 Likes

I can help!
Well, I’m not sure what I’d talk about but I can try to help!
Do we have to talk about English or can we talk about other stuff too?

2 Likes

There’s a category for fun stuff :eyes:

2 Likes

Oooooh, okay
Maybe I could host a poem competition : >

2 Likes

Thank you! Send me your email that you would like to be signed up on, as well as a username you’d like! I can sort it out!

2 Likes

I can help (: English is my best subject and I’ve been finding that I want to discuss things (I can’t 'cause pandemic) I can probably help by talking about creative writing or literary novels that are studied in school as well (American school system) I can share my study guides and talk about how I feel on them (the novels) as well + what I’ve learned ((:

3 Likes

I think I may have signed up for it already. Can’t donate any money as I’m broke myself, though, lol. I’ll still support you thoooo

2 Likes

Oh right, I need to get start looking at that website on a daily basis. It’s been busy for lately.

1 Like

Okay, email sent!

2 Likes

Thank you! Just send me a message with your email and preferred username and I’ll give you free access!

2 Likes

That’s no problem! I don’t want any money, haha! Just some people to chat on the website would be great!

2 Likes

Hey! I’ll join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Just pop me a DM with your email address and preferred username please!

1 Like

So there were some issues with the forums before but they’re all fixed! Chatters are very much appreciated! @Discussions @Announcements

4 Likes

@ShanniiWrites did you get a chance to sign me up :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I did! You should have gotten an email!

3 Likes

Hi @Announcements! Just a reminder that I could really use the help!

5 Likes