ShanniiWrites Appreciation Thread

Thanks for making this forum and u/@ChaoticDeluge for ur great modding(?)
I suck at expressing but its appreciated ur great

4 Likes

Thank you Willow :two_hearts:

4 Likes

@ShanniiWrites @ChaoticDeluge @PensiveShadow thank you guys for this forum, it’s a really nice place, we all appreciate your hard work and effort, being mods and for creating it :grin::heartpulse:

5 Likes

Bump :blush:

1 Like

@ShanniiWrites I don’t believe we communicated on the Episode Forums, but I did enjoy creeping :nerd_face: and peeping :sunglasses: on your posts/replies on a variety of topics. You provided thoughtful, helpful, and honest discussions/advice.
So, I’ll be here creeping and peeping in support of you and your site :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forums! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Enjoy lurking, and don’t hesitate to hit any of us up :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks and I will!

2 Likes

Hey! It’s awesome to have you here! It’ll be nice to see you lurking :wink: thanks for supporting me!

3 Likes

Welcome! :grin::heart:

2 Likes

Bump :kissing_heart:

1 Like

What is dark mode? How do I enable it? @ShanniiWrites

2 Likes

Go onto your profile, then interface! Welcome, by the way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks!! X2

I was on the episode forums, but that didn’t really work out… When I heard about these, I came straight away!

4 Likes

Welcome to these forums :heart:

2 Likes

Hopefully you prefer it here, welcome :smiley:

4 Likes

Definatly prefer the dark mode

4 Likes

HOw come I’ve never seen this?? My favorite mod gets all my appreciation! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

I’m glad u created such a happy place.

4 Likes

I’m happy it was created! So much love here :sob: and also love that its not just the forums, there’s loads of helpful links and advise too!

P.s and the mods are nice human beings

5 Likes

Bumping this because we all still appreciate @ShanniiWrites :blush:

4 Likes