ShanniiWrites Appreciation Thread

@ShanniiWrites deserves this. She has worked hard on her website to feature people’s stories and give reviews, helping is on how to make our stories better with diversity, plots, character personalities, etc. And making this forum. :heart::heart::heart::heart: I love her. She’s amazing. She’s so smart, a strong, and funny person. I want everyone to know that. And for her to know how much I appreciate her.

38 Likes

Yesss!! @ShanniiWrites is the best :grin::yellow_heart::orange_heart::gift_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I mean obviously I appreciate her. That’s a given :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you @ShanniiWrites for this forums and you are amazing and smart :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Aww thanks everyone! :heart_eyes: I’m just glad you’re all using and liking all my hard work!

12 Likes

@ShanniiWrites is amazing for sure! I’m happy that she created this forum!

4 Likes

I’m so happy that @ShanniiWrites created a forum where I’m feeling really safe and in a family! :heart: Love ya!

4 Likes

@ShanniiWrites is running an actually good Forums with actually good mods. She deserves so much appreciation

4 Likes

Agreed. @ShanniiWrites created the best forum :blue_heart:

4 Likes

@ShanniiWrites thank you for thisss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we all appreciate you and your hard work!

3 Likes

Honestly @ShanniiWrites this forums is so flipping amazing like yessssss queen! Finally relaxed for a moment on a forum. :joy: but great job on this like for real slay!

4 Likes

On thing that makes it the best forum around.

Dark Mode

6 Likes

We love you @ShanniiWrites! I love you!

5 Likes

Yessssss :rofl::rofl: I’m currently rocking the dark mode

3 Likes

@ShanniiWrites thank you so much! This is an amazing accomplishment you’ve made, not to mention how much of a positive impact this has made on the community :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

We love and appreciate your hard work @ShanniiWrites :blue_heart:

5 Likes

@ShanniiWrites, I just want to thank you for the amazing work you have done to make this forum! It’s so much more peaceful and reasonable! At first, I wasn’t so used to this forums but now I’m loving it! I also love the mods here!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone again :grimacing: I actually don’t even know how to reply :joy:

5 Likes

Take the compliments :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so so so much Shannii, without you I’d still be cursing at the Episode mods and crying about how unfair it is.

Thank you!

5 Likes