ShanniiWrites Awards 2020 Nominations

Welcome to the ShanniiWrites Awards 2020

Hi there, last year I hosted the 2019 ShanniiWrites Awards, now I really wanted to bring it back for 2020. The general idea will be the same, with some slight adjustments in the division of categories and with some help from @anon68003072 and @CerealKiller!

How will it work?

We will have 4 different categories this, people, posts, threads and a specific category for RPing. I will specify this later. There will be 2 ‘rounds’, first everyone gets to nominate through an anonymous form, then we will have a vote on each category. In each of the categories, you have 3 nominations. The nominations will be until 2020-12-30T23:00:00Z, and then the voting stays open for a week or so after. Also, I want to encourage everyone to try to not only look at your friends but also to nominate others!

The Categories

People

Kindest user
Funniest user
Psychologist of the forums
Wistest user
Best artist
Best writer
Best debater
Raddest user

Funniest post no memes
Best meme
Most informative post
Most original truth
Most original dare

Threads

Best thread in the discussion category?
Best thread in the book category?
Best thread in the film and TV category?
Best art thread?
Best thread in the music category?
Best thread in the gaming category?
Best thread in the anime and manga category?
Best thread in the school category?
Best thread in the health and beauty category?
Best thread in the food category?
Most educational thread?
Funniest thread?
Most positive thread?

RP/SG category

Best RP
Best SG
Best RPer
Best SGer
Best RP ship?
Best bromance/friendship
Best written character
Best faceclaim
Nicest fc presentation/sheets

Until the 2020-12-24T11:00:00Z you are able to suggest additional categories if you feel like something is missing.

Link to nominate people

I hope everyone has fun with this, and doesn’t take it too seriously. It just a rad way to look back at everything that happened on here in 2020!

25 Likes

I’m definitely tagging @Announcements for this

13 Likes

@CerealKiller, we’ll finally have the official confirmation that you’re radder :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

ooh can’t wait to see the nominees soon :eyes:

4 Likes

No :triumph:

2 Likes

DUCKY YOU’RE SUPER RAD STOP LYING

4 Likes

The one and only reason I added that option, to settle that question for once and all, just like how last year we had the most eyemazing user :eyes:

4 Likes

Do we have to nominate things for every category, or can we skip some? :eyes:

3 Likes

You can skip whatever you want, haha, but the more you answer the better!

2 Likes

I seriously need to stop getting into fights about who is better with my friends tbh :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Bonjour, here are the typos I found :eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

You forgot to add “the best forum game” :pleading_face::broken_heart::eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Ooh, great suggestion. I think I had it in last year but forgot! I will add it right away

4 Likes

YES nostalgia

5 Likes

Last year I think the forums were so small every active user had at least one nomination, it was so nice :eyes:

7 Likes

Oooh, we’re doing this again? Yeah boyyyy!!

4 Likes

Why are we only allowed to fill out the form once? I wanted to add links later on once I scroll through the sections :sob:

4 Likes

Last year I was not around here yet. :sweat_smile:

Sorry if I lack the energy to nominate people, but I will try to stalk and vote. :innocent:

4 Likes