Share aesthetic images ༉‧

XD I mean if you’re posting aesthetic pictures of yourself it might be your aesthetic. And I’m glad you like them! Honestly I mainly group together pictures so it gives me an idea for a drawing but I’ve been putting that off lately which is… bad. very bad.

But I’m glad you like them! I kind of want to make more but I’m not sure what theme I’ll pick next. I hope that it will give people inspiration for something.

1 Like

It’s mostly just making me feel nice, which I think is more than enough :3

Also yeah, if it’s photos of you they have the thematic throughline of, well, you. Your interests will bleed through into it along with your personality, which creates an aesthetic, so you’re right! It’s why people can notice when someone who doesn’t really know you takes a photo of you

1 Like

yaaay! aesthetics are the best o/

whoa, that’s actually kind of cool o-o although taking pictures of yourself is really time consuming… I think I’ll live without my own aesthetic for now. >.>

1 Like

Not mine, but I saved this for some reason so here we are

9 Likes

Cactuses are the best :cactus:
is it cacti or cactuses wtp

3 Likes

Cacti o7

2 Likes

That’s a very healthy succulent

3 Likes

Grammar nazi to the rescue.

there must be a comic for this

2 Likes

One of my very few borderline useless superpowers, and like all things, Shannii does it better than me xD

I just get it through osmosis mostly. She’s the qualified English-as-a-second-language teacher. First language? Both? idk, she’s really good

3 Likes

That reminds me of how everyone tried to pull the whole “English isn’t my first language” bs back in GCSEs but our English teacher would constantly remind us that she’s Welsh and the same thing goes for her…

Yeah my English also only improved online because my senior constantly corrected me if I didn’t type out full words or use correct grammar…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have guessed it wasn’t your first language so, you’re a hell of a lot better than the vast majority of native speakers :'D

That teacher’s instant shutting down of bullsh*t is commendable and amazing
3 Likes

That’s what happens when you date a grammar nazi and have one for a sister

And thank you! I feel like I haven’t spoken English in a long time so I’m always questioning if what I say makes sense. Glad to know I’ve still kind of got it!

It could be all the slang and abbreviations at work

it was so funny. she even called people out on their lies about homework. I’ll never mess with English teachers, they did not come to play :eyes:

3 Likes

The dating part I definitely feel xD Having her as an editor on my story is also a big, big plus.

‘Kind of’ isn’t giving yourself enough credit :wink:

English teachers came to kick names and take @ss
3 Likes

Who needs grammarly when your girlfriend’s qualified, amiright?
It’s more fun when you turn the tables on them and correct them

Whooo! I’ve still got it!

With the kind of kids my school has, I don’t blame ‘em!

2 Likes

This is what i don’t understand, why do they say that?

5 Likes

I don’t really know.

Weird tumblr thing most likely

5 Likes

Bump

Weird VSCO think most likely.

I’ve seen a lot of girls post stuff with captions saying “ this is my aesthetic “ in…most of their pictures. And sksskskskskskskskskksksksksksksk.

So

1 Like
Aestheticsimadeawhileagobecauseiwasbored

5 Likes

8 Likes