Share aesthetic images ༉‧

hi hi. okay, here is a thread to share any aesthetic pictures you’ve happen to come across or saved!! have funn luvvs!! °ʚ(´꒳`)ɞ°

examplee:)

13 Likes

not mine

Summary

8 Likes

the cat one tho :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Kitty Cat! :heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

R.I.P. :pensive:

1 Like

:pensive::pray:t4:

1 Like

Moved this to the share category.

2 Likes

i don’t know if it counts as aesthetic but i find clouds really calming and pretty !

(not mine)

10 Likes

Clouds are definently an aesthetic

4 Likes

Stalking for aesthetic purposes

5 Likes

I still haven’t understood what aesthetic means

4 Likes

An aesthetic is literally just a look. It’s a uniform style that ties everything in a gallery or room together. It can also mean there’s a specific atmosphere, a nd singular pieces can have an aesthetic of their own as well. It just takes a lot of work

People on the Internet started saying they have their own aesthetic. This makes sense, we all do. But then people just started using the word aesthetic to mean good. Or pretty. I’m not too happy with that

5 Likes
dance to the aesthetic beat, another morning comes

7 Likes

4 Likes

I was going to be a meme and like post a picture of a celebrity I like but I respect the aesthetics so I will be right back with genuine aesthetic pictures

1 Like

none of these photos are mine
I feel like they look aesthetic together and I’m too lazy to dedicate my time to making moodboarda because I’ll take years.

vintage I guess?

9 Likes
soft and pink?

8 Likes

Oooh those are very much up my alley. I disagree with the usage of the word ‘aesthetic’ in this circumstance, personally, so I’ll just say those pieces all agree with me

2 Likes

yeaaaah I rarely look at one picture and think it’s aesthetic so I kind of have to group it together to give me a vibe which is totally not what this is for but o-o

2 Likes

Oh no, I totally agree with your use of aesthetic. Both of those posts have a distinct look and feel, so they have an ‘aesthetic’

I just don’t like people liking something and going ‘aesthetic’, or saying ‘this is my aesthetic’. Like, that doesn’t makes sense. You don’t really have ‘an’ aesthetic, unless you’re very narrow-minded >.<

Those soft pink ones are really nice, I need to reiterate how much I love them

1 Like