Share pictures of your phone/tablet/computer apps ✨

As said in the title, feel free to share pictures of your device apps in this thread. Or if you don’t want to share pictures of it because of privacy reasons, then you are still free to describe yours here. You can also leave a comment on others’ pictures. :sparkles:

As for me, I organize my phone apps based on color to follow a certain aesthetic. This is what my phone apps look like. I want to install Widgetsmith but it doesn’t support my device’s iOS :<

Snowy's Phone

As for my laptop, I don’t organize them by color, but I’m also following a specific aesthetic for it. Every time I change my background, I also change the entire aesthetic of my computer. This is what my laptop currently looks like.

Snowy's Laptop

6 Likes

Oh my god that’s so aesthetic :eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you Passie! :pleading_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

BLUESTACKS

3 Likes

Oooh it looks cool :star_struck::star_struck:

I don’t organize my apps because I’m lazy and I don’t see a point to it. I just put them into their corresponding folders to separate categories.

1 Like

WE NEED IT FOR AMONG US :eyes:

2 Likes

I used to be like this before but my inner perfectionist says otherwise

1 Like

STAN BLIESTACKS SM

1 Like

I don’t even use most of these lmao

2 Likes
oui

1 Like

You guys have a LOT of apps :eyes:

1 Like

I don’t use most of them tho
I use mostly like 5-10 of them on a daily basis

1 Like

Your 1952 emails are making me uncomfortable :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Here’s my Homescreen, it’s mostly organized ny how comfortable it is for me to tap something with my thumb, so more important thing tend to be on the right side :eyes::sparkles: I have no idea what the my phone app and the duo app are but they keep reappearing on my Homescreen, so I just let it be :eyes::sparkles:
All the other apps are in the app list which I can’t sort because it’s alphabetical :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

It looks neat and tidy :eyes:

1 Like

I wish my brain was like that too :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity